never been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never been

I have never been in France before. *not that i am definately going, but i would like try and plan a trip for this spring. *if i were to spend 10 days there where would be the best places to go?
    if anyone can send me info at [email removed] I'd really appreciate.

Paris Has More to Offer Than You Think - So I Say Paris!

(One of the best reasons to visit France is the wine. The world's largest wine producer)

Comment

Forget Paris, Its a dive and nowhere near as good as London. If its beaches you want try St Tropez area. Look on Owners direct.com for the cote d'azur then on 1 bedroom properties and you will find a beautiful medieval town house in Grimaud for about 500 euros. It is really romantic and very well placed for beaches and towns without being over run by traffic etc. Then after a week drive up through Gap and Grenoble to Annecy in the French alps for a stunning vista, beautiful lake and great food in the old town.
      Last edited by triplandia; 02-25-2008, 11:32 AM.
      Planning a Tour? Post Request Now! - Triplandia Tour Operators

Comment

Ah come on, Paris is fantastic!
        It really is a unique city, filled with culture and history, well worth the visit.

But going back to the OP, what are you looking for in a holiday? Because France has the lot. Beaches, museums, night life, scenic country sides and many, many, many shops…
        M&M was here!
        City of the Tribes

Comment

excuse me London is better than Paris .... nooo wayyy I lived in the 2 , and yes London is incredible but Paris is better you get so much beautiful things to see ..
          I mean i don t live inParis anymore and I don t think its a really nice city to live in ( weather , expensive etc.. ) but I think its one of the best city to visit and I am secretly in love with her and i hate her at the same time , its one of this citys....
          when I see pictures of the sacre coeur or the toureiffel its always like seeing a pic of a very good old friend but once you live there it might be the most beautiful city of the world you ´re not on holiday anymore....
          well back to the subject from what i know : France has a lot to offer thats true, Spain aswell ( i live in Barcelona ) , so Bcn, Madrid the south Sevilla, Granada....
          and Italy aswell Rome, Florence and the south..... I heard that Napoli is a beautiful city well maybe not know with garbage everywhere ;-)
          enjoy your trip and let us know where you went :-)
          http://www.only-apartments.com/apartments-berlin.html

Comment

Paris

Paris is absolutely great. I don't live in Paris, just visiting. Are many things to visit , history, culture, fun places, sights... I was in december 2006 but i'll return this year , maybe in july ...because I already visit some places I will be more relax...
            Pictures from Travels
            HD, 2K, 4K Timelapse

Comment

Paris + Versailles ( at least 4 days ), Bordeaux, Toulouse , Montpellier, cote d azur :-)
              http://www.only-apartments.com/apartments-berlin.html

Comment

Wait...
                Why not travel both Paris and London?!. and show pictures with you so we may be agree then! Or shall I say to be more convincing...
                Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

please dont forget Disneyland.

its a must go !!
                  Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Paris is very beautiful place. It looks very beautiful specially in the night. Disneyland and Eiffel Tower are two famour place of Paris.Last year when we went we booked our using LastMinuteTarvel and got a deal. It made our tour very cheap.

Comment

Paris is absolutely lovely

Paris is absolutely lovely. If you wish to know a bit about places worth visiting in Paris I would warmly recommend you to go inside Easy Click Travel web site, over there under the travel guides section you'll find loads of information, including attractions, restaurants, shops etc...Go down the page, press on Paris and you'll find all the information needed.

Comment

Forget Paris, Its a dive and nowhere near as good as London. If its beaches you want try St Tropez area. Look on Owners direct.com for the cote d'azur then on 1 bedroom properties and you will find a beautiful medieval town house in Grimaud for about 500 euros. It is really romantic and very well placed for beaches and towns without being over run by traffic etc. Then after a week drive up through Gap and Grenoble to Annecy in the French alps for a stunning vista, beautiful lake and great food in the old town.
                        Last edited by andreson; 03-19-2010, 07:29 PM.
                        Reviews of Hawaiian Activities

Comment

johnmartin...! I must say that your shared enough information about Paris. It is a great place for visit. I have been there about few years ago. I stay there for few days and I explored its numerous places there. I captured many images of gorgeous attractions in my camera and had an awesome experience there. I would love to go there again and again. It is a nice place where tourist can visit and see a divers kind of attractions of this city.

Comment

Paris is the Capital of France. Montmartre is a large hill in Paris. I went to Paris six months back with my friend . I have been really enjoyed this city. Montmartre is my favorite place in Paris.Such an amazing place for visit.

Comment

Let me share with you some beautiful imgaes of Montmartre.

Comment

Working...
                              X