Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accomodation in Paris for short term stay go to www.escalea-paris.com

hello there,

I just come back from Paris, and my stay was just perfect. As i didn't find any hotel available, i picked up a flat. I went to escalea-paris.com, which is the best website i know for vacation rentals. I could choose between a lot of apartments, and i found one which was ok for my budget. When i booked, the staff was really nice they managed to make a dscount for me, it was really perfect, so i advice each one of you, if you have planned to go to Paris, to go and see, escalea-paris.com. Hope that can help...

ALEX

Paris is one of the most romantic places to visit and enjoy holiday vacations. Paris has lots of accommodations available from apartments to hotels and from flats to hostels. I always prefer to book my Paris apartments from apartotels.com which offers great discounts and the apartments are easy to find according to your needs, requirements, facilities and amenities, and locations. The booking process is simple, fast and secure.

Apart from Paris apartments the site also offers apartments in London, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Bangkok, Singapore and many other European and Asian cities.

Comment

Full hotels

one thing to know about hotels in paris is that they are pretty seasonal. Sometimes all hotels are booked out for a time period (for example large fairs etc) and then you will get some seriously high prices.

Some hotels even add on a "fair cost" and set you back with some 50 EUR just because it is fair time.

It's not always very fair. Summer amazingly enough is low seasons for the hotels in Paris so you are sure to find some cheaper rooms.

I recently stayed in a hotel that was pretty cheap (I think about 40% off or so - but then again most hotels are doing big discounts these days) it was Hotel Ocean Paris their site is here: Hotel de l'Ocean Paris

I beleive that booking on the hotels own site is always best. Most of the time cheapest too.

Take care and have fun in Paris.

Comment

yes I know this hotel ! It's very nice ;-)

Comment

Belvilla - My Suite Inn Lognes (special offer)

My Suite Inn Lognes
          (FR-77185-03)
          Lognes - Marne La Vallée
          (Paris/Ile de France, France)
          £1138 per week
          4*. Sleeps 6
          Last edited by Manne; 08-21-2009, 11:56 AM.
          www.belvilla.co.uk

Comment

nice Inn there Belvilla.
            Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

hotels Paris

This website is quite good. It is a community of travelers who personally review the hotels holidaycheck.co.uk [Link Removed]

Comment

I think it is really tough to find out a good spot. Last Time me and my husband planned a small tour for Paris and we were not able to undersatnd how to book a good hotel. Atlast one of my friend recommended LastMinuteTarvel site. I saw lot of disconts there and we got a good hotel in a good price.
                Paris Hotels
                Last edited by johnmartin; 10-11-2009, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I think part of the difficulty with booking a decent hotel in Paris is the sheer amount of choice - that and the fact that it can be hard to find out what the hotel is really like until you get there, the number of hotels in the city that I have turned up at only to find them to be cramped and old fashioned is ridiculous! You can find a few good central Paris hotels near the Eiffel Tower although I'm not sure exactly how good value they are - I think there are some budget options. If you have money to burn though, there are some beautiful and opulent choices in Paris - De Crillon and Hotel de Banville, for example.

Comment

London, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Bangkok, Singapore ,these cities are worthy to have fun there

Comment

Paris is very nice destination to visit for memorable holidays. It is good that you had discount on accommodation. Thank you very much for sharing this nice and really very useful resource here with us.

Comment

low seasons for the hotels in Paris so you are sure to find some cheaper rooms.

Comment

Working...
                        X