Best Hotel and attractions in France:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hotel and attractions in France:

I am a tourist and I like to visit different and unique places around the world. I visited in France before thanksgiving vacation deals with my brother for business work. So I want to share some best hotel for staying and best tourist attraction in this country.
    Best hotel for Staying in France:
    Plaza Athenee Hotel
    Fabric Hotel
    Royal Riviera Hotel
    These hotels are the famous hotels in France. Its service is very good and it’s not use is Alcohol.
    Famous places in France for visiting:
    Eiffel Tower
    Chamonix Ski resort
    Palace of Versailles
    Gorge Du Verdon

France is rich with is tourism because of the attractions that we get to see there and at the same time arrangements are quite decent which should be there. So yeah while being aware of it hotels are because a very important part of that too bothering them is useful too.
    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Absolutely right Amos. The hotel is the most important part during tours and trips. After reading your post I think you have a massive interest in tourism and travel. I am really impressed it. If you go France in own life so share your experience with me. Which is your favorite place there?

Comment

Sami321, France is one of my favorite traveling destinations. I went there many times in my life. This country is well known all over the globe for its wines and cheeses. I always love to go there because of its prettiest destinations as well as for its awesome shopping spots.

Comment

France is no doubt a beautiful place to visit in Europe. Though France is very expensive country to stay but it gets millions of visitors every year and its in the list of top tourism spots worldwide.
          Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

France is most attracting place to visit.Although France is very expensive in all ways like travel,food and accommodation and many, but it gets more number of visitors on daily basis. In this Hotel apartments plays a vital role in vacation trip.You have interested for visiting France.Just carry on and keep visiting. Also share your thoughts and experiences.

Comment

user2015, you ever visited the Gorge du Verdon? It is one of the most visited and awesome destinations of this region. It is a 25 kilometer long canyon. Its startling green emerald color water is the most beautiful feature of this destination. We can see a rich blend of natural beauty there.

Comment

France is the beautiful country of Europe. I am going to share the names of some fabulous attraction of this country:

Eiffel Tower
                French Riviera
                Disneyland Paris
                Mont Blanc
                Louvre Pyramid

Came back from my awesome bus to washington dc

Comment

Jack, I am really inspired after reading your post because you have mentioned name of famous attractions in France. I am sure your information will prove very useful for people who traveling there. My brother is also going there and I will like to recommend all these mentioned names to him. I am sure he will get there nice time.
                  I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

Yeah! France is very nice, beautiful and charming country. Last summer vacations I explored it with my friends. The most famous attractions are Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel and Dune of Pyla. Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris and Balmoral Hotel are the best hotels in France. We really enjoyed this during our tour. I am sure my shared information would be very helpful for all tourists.

Comment

I am going to agree with you and I like to say that you have best chose the attractions of the France. I had visited there and had explored its these attractions which you have used in your post like Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel and Dune of Pyla. Its city of Paris is my favourite city of France.

Comment

Going to share with you some attractions names of France.
                        The Louvre
                        Notre Dame de Paris
                        The Louvre
                        Jardin du Luxembourg
                        Château de Chenonceau
                        Pont du Gard

Really excited about my niagara falls bus tour from new york

Comment

Pont du Gard is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I want to go France soon or having fun and enjoying my holidays with my friends. I hope so I will great fun and explore its all historical attractions again. What's your favourite attraction in one of them. Can you like to share with me.

Comment

Honestly guys I am not interested in Historical place and don't wants to visit them. I love to visit Natural place in my life and would love to be there again and again in my life. I have visited Pont du Gard few times ago and have a good time there,. During this have captured many images. Would you like to see them guys?

Comment

France is a most wonderful and really interesting city for visit. It offers a lot of divers kind of places to explore the views of nature beauty. I would like to share the names of some most adorable places which are my favorite like French Riviera, Tuileries Garden, Verdon Gorge, Lake Annecy and Cotentin Peninsula. In my point of view Hotel Le Saint Cirq is a best place to enjoy delicious and amazing food items and you can have comfortable stay there with family and kids. I hope my shared information would be useful for you.

Have you any idea about east coast bus tours from washington dc ?

Comment

Working...
                              X