Need advice for lyon to paris ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for lyon to paris ?

I need this advice for some other person..does any one here any kind of experience related to this.

What is best means of transportation to get from Gare de lyon to paris ? and how much time it will going to take ?

Thanks
    Plan your travel and trip with the help of Best Travel Guides

robbysand61! I have visited France two times, and during those tours. I have noticed that usually people in France use buses or trains for their local work. So, after watching them I'll suggest you to travel by bus or a train for your gear de Lyon to Paris tour.

Comment

I agree with Jazmine. You say right. The France people mostly use buses or trains for local work. It is best for robbysand61 to go for the Lyon to Pairs. I like visiting different places around the world. Now Jazmine I feel you also love travelling. Can you share your memorable experience with me?

Comment

You have highlighted a good subject and i guess through it you will be able to find the right thing so that it can give you the maximum.Because its an appropriate way for us to learn through all these things and keeping it all in a decent manner all this stays decent.
        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
        X