Trip to Paris, Loire Valley, & Switzerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Paris, Loire Valley, & Switzerland

We are planning a trip to France and would like to do a road trip between Paris, the Loire Valley, and also get over to Switzerland for a few days. We are looking at doing it in 8-9 days. Can you make suggestions on a good itinerary for a trip like that? I think we would like to end the trip with a couple days in Paris as that is where we will travel in and out of by plane.

Loire Valley is a most famous tourist destination of the world. It is also famous destination and my favorite too. It is a great place for history lovers to explored on earth. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I think you should go there once if you like to see historical places. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

I know and I like to share with you Loire Valley is a good destination for travelling point of view according to my aunt, she had visited there and had great fun. so now she suggests me on my FB chat box to go Loire Valley after finishing your present tour. I hope so I will great fun in my next tour of Loire Valley with my friends. So Can anyone like to share with me some names of accommodations of Loire Valley?

Comment

I feel bad to tell you that I have never explored this place in my traveling life. therefore, I have no suggested any accommodations about this place to you. but I try to get some nice accommodation names through my friends which had explored this place. I am sure you still here.

Comment

Here I am going to share some names of hotels which are located around this valley.
          Hotel Le Manoir les Minimes
          Auberge du Bon Laboureur
          Domaine de la Tortiniere
          Chateau de Marcay
          Le Choiseul
          Clarion Hotel Chateau Belmont
          So buddy tell us which you will like to choose?

Comment

Hery! Really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good information about hotels names in Loire Valley. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this which are great and new for me.

Comment

Hery! I want to say that you have shared great list names of hotels Loire Valley. All the hotel names are sound really cool. I am sure your shared these holes names useful for tomammi and he like these holes names. By the way, would you like to share your experience about that hotel which you have stayed there personally.

I am taking a tour bus from los angeles to san francisco

Comment

Explore France & Switzerland with your students.Tour the Paris greats: Champs-Élysées, Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and more. Stroll Versaille’s geometric gardens. Hear our soldiers’ stories on the Normandy coast, and discover chateau life in the Loire Valley. Finish at Switzerland’s picturesque Lake Geneva towns of Lausanne and Montreux.

wedding cards in panruti

Comment

Explore France & Switzerland with your students.Tour the Paris greats: Champs-Élysées, Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and more. Stroll Versaille’s geometric gardens. Hear our soldiers’ stories on the Normandy coast, and discover chateau life in the Loire Valley. Finish at Switzerland’s picturesque Lake Geneva towns of Lausanne and Montreux.

wedding cards in panruti

Comment

Working...
                  X