Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with French accomodation

Hello

So myself and my gf are going to Marseille -> Lyon -> Paris in September and was wondering if any of you had any recommendations of good / cheap youth hostels or accommodation options that are in central locations within these cities that you have actually used.

Many Thanks

First you reach France and asked for some Guide there.
    They will defiintely provide you accommodation.
    Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

yeah ,the guide will supply accomadation there

Comment

Sevres Saint Germain Hotel is a most famous hotel of France. It is an ideal place for foodies. I have been there about few months ago with my family. We stay there for few hours to enjoy tasty food items. It offers excellent services to their guests. It is a nice place where you can comfortably say and you can enjoy there delicious food items. I will recommend you to must go there once. I am sure you will spent great time there.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you and I like to share ith you, I have my personal experience of this accommodation. In last year I and my uncle had been visited in France then we had stayed its Sevres Saint Germain Hotel. I had great fun and enjoyed its many facilities with him. So now I like to suggest you to go there for enjoying holidays in France.

Comment

I come to know about some France accommodations. Which I am going to share with you. I am sure my share these names prove useful for you.
            Shangri-La Hotel Paris
            Hotel Le Six
            Hotel Fabric
            Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris

Comment

Dude your shared names of accommodations is very useful for me and others too. Anyway guys I would like to suggest all visitors who have a plan t be there must choose Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris for stay there. I am so sure this ill be est for all of them.

Comment

When you book online, you are making a big decision, and we understand that! That's why we offer you full support for your reservation. Enjoy certified accommodations, secured payment and a cancellation policy to guarantee you the best rental experience.

wedding cards in panruti

Comment

Working...
                X