Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best place in southern France to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place in southern France to live?

I'm a Norwegian classical artist and I love southern France (Spain and Italy for that matter) and during the winter months it would be wonderful to have a place that's beautiful but more importantly warm! Least not any worry about shoveling snow, I've done that enough for a lifetime, hehe!
    Its my understanding it's pretty warm a little more inland from Nice?
    Are there any nice towns around there with a wonderful view? To get a view of the sea would be heavenly! Doesn't need to be close to any big towns or the shore (thinking about price a bit of course) but still not middle of nowhere, but panoramic views would be perfect!
    A side note, I realize that views depends on the house you would get, but some areas has it more then others, right?
    Ugh, I feel like I'm going in circles, what I really like is, warmth during winter, great views and it would be wonderful it's near a town with allot of culture and SAFE (most important of all)!
    Thank you so much!

Skiing is an adventure sport played on snow or ice. This adventure is so popular in the parts of Europe where people wait for the snowfall to get on and enjoy the sport.
    France has become the main attraction for skiing and snowboarding because it has more options for it than anybody else with luxury resorts.
    Last edited by marieballu; 02-12-2013, 08:21 AM. Reason: content addition
    Enjoy your Stay with Luxury Villa rentals on your Extreme Adventure Expeditions

Comment

In my point of view Strasbourg is a best place to live in southern France. It is also famous and my favorite too. I have been there about few years ago with my elder sister to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing city. I captured many incredible views of nature through my camera. Millions of visitors love to visit there due to its gorgeous attractions. It is a best place where tourist enjoy holidays with family and friends.

Comment

I totally agree with you that Strasbourg is such a nice place to live in this amazing country. My Uncle lived in this place about few years ago. He told me much about. He also suggest me that you must to be there at least once. I have decided that I must go there once in my free time for enjoyment. I am so happy for it and I hope I will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. Any recommendation for me?

Have you any idea about east coast bus tours from washington dc ?

Comment

Going to share with all of you those places names. Which are best to lives in France.
          Paris
          Provence
          Languedoc-Roussillon
          AquitaineRiviera

I am taking a 3 day yosemite tour from san francisco.

Comment

Jesse12 ! Its really quite cool information that you have shared with all. All the names that you have shared seem to be really nice and able to explore, I would really love to suggest these names to my uncle because be also thinking about to permanently shift in Paris.

Comment

Working...
            X