France, perfect place for ski and winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France, perfect place for ski and winter

I was in France once to ski in place Val Thoren.I can only say for people who know and love to ski it is real paradise.
    Bugarska Bansko 2010
    Bansko Hoteli

Well, there are plenty of ski resorts in France where tourists comes and enjoying with family and friends. Checkout some of the good resorts which are listed below:
    La Plagne
    La Rosiere
    Alpe D'Huez
    Flaine
    Les Arcs
    Val Thoren is also listed in the top ski resorts of France. I’d definitely visit in the future.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Didn't really know that there is a good ski place in France. Might as well visit it though, since I really want to get on the best ski spots around the world.
      Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

According to me, the most popular ski areas in France are the three valleys that incorporates Courchevel, Meribel and Val Thorens. Other noteworthy ski areas in France are the Portes du Soleil, the newly created Paradiski Area.

Comment

Val Thoren is also listed in the top ski resorts of France. I’d definitely visit in the future.

Comment

France is a nice palace to visit
            Nandini
            Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

La Plagne
              La Rosiere
              Alpe D'Huez
              Flaine
              Les Arcs

Comment

Adventure is in my blood and for that Ski is the best sport to do in France. I will try to visit France in winter and try to get experience of ski. Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us.
                Accommodation Greece

Comment

since I really want to get on the best ski spots around the world.

Comment

brautundabendkleider.com this is good

Comment

France is an awesome place for visit. It offers a lot of a diverse kind of attractions where tourist can enjoy different activities like swimming, boating, trekking. mountains hiking, kayaking. sinking and gulf surfing. I have been there about few months ago with my few family members to enjoy incredible beauty of this beautiful country. What will you say about it?

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you , I like to say that you have a shared a really nice stuff of information with all of us. I like to go France again in my future life for having fun. It has such a nice attraction for travelling lovers. I like its many attractions so now I want to go France one again after finishing my whale watching martha's vineyard tour

Comment

Well buddy good to know that you wants to visit France gain and again in your life. I am very happy to know that and would like to say that you should do this. Anyhow buddy I wants to know from you which place grabbed your attention towards them and you like to be there. I hope you will like to share with all.

Comment

Here I am going to share with you those attractions names of France. Which I love to go there.
                            Eiffel Tower
                            Sacré-Cœur, Paris
                            Disneyland Paris
                            Mont Blanc
                            Notre-Dame de la Garde
                            what you say about these beautiful places? I will see your next reply after my la to san francisco bus tour.

Comment

The winter ski season in the blockbuster French Alps, quieter Pyrenees and low-key Jura Mountains typically runs from mid-December to April. The highest-altitude alpine resorts, such as Val Thorens (Europe's highest), Val d'Isère and Les Deux Alpes, are the first to open in late November, depending on snowfall.

Play school near Tambaram

Comment

Working...
                              X