Helsingborg town in Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helsingborg town in Sweden

At this time I am going to talk about Helsingborg town in Sweden. I visited there only one time in the past before all loops tour. It is very beautiful and attractive town of that country. It is a home different types of attractions that Which attract the attention of all coming visitors. The most famous attraction in Helsingborg town are:
    • Sofiero Castle
    • Kärnan
    • Idrottens Hus
    • Helsingborg City Theatre

Sami321, after reading your post I have great desire to see this town once in my life. I have a plan to visit the Sweden again. I will try to visit this region during my journey. If you want to give me some suggestions regarding this trip let me know.

Comment

I have heard of this place and i personally feel that there is a lot which can be taken care of through this. People who are focused on tourism they like staying aware of a lot which helps them in many ways and when its about getting better at things are there reasonably.
      When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Any member likes to tell me about Sofiero Castle? Actually this place sounds amazing according to my interest that's why I want to explore this spot first during my Sweden tour. I love to explore this kind of heritage sights all over the world.

Comment

Helsingborg town in Sweden is a new place for me , I have never been at there in MyLife till yet buy like to make a visit at there after r3ading about this after mine washington dc tour from nyc and so sure about that will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

Helsingborg is a coastal city in southern Sweden, across the resend Strait from Denmark, which is to the west. It’s known for its old town, home to the medieval Kärnan tower, the only surviving element of a fortress. Nearby is the Gothic Church of St. Mary, dating from the 1300s. The neo-Gothic Town Hall, with its tall clock tower, features stained-glass windows depicting important episodes in the city's history

Playschool Nearby Urapakkam

Comment

Helsingborg is southern Sweden’s city by the sea, where wonderful beaches, attractions, shopping and nature are all just moments away. Enjoy the gardens of Sofiero and Fredriksal, climb the stairs to the top of the tower Kärnan, then dip your toes in the sea… later, explore fascinating exhibitions at Dunkers Culture Hall, indulge in the unique offerings of the local stores, and savor cuisines from around the world in Helsingborg’s vast selection of restaurants.

Hearing aid centre

Comment

Working...
              X