Sweden attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden attractions

Sweden is a beautiful Scandinavian country in Northern Europe. It offers a wide variety of beautiful places that attract the visitors. Here I am going to share a list of some famous places of Sweden:
    Skokloster Castle
    Oresund Bridge
    Vasa Museum
    Nordic Museum
    Gripsholm Castle
    Stockholm Palac
    Gothenburg Botanical Garden
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Nice sharing Jacklee! I’m really impressed about sharing. I have been visited in Sweden before bus from boston tour with my family. The Vasa Museum is my favourite place in this city. It is a maritime museum in Stockholm, Sweden. It is located on the island of Djurgarden. This museum was opened in 1990 and is the most visited museum in Scandinavia. Every year thousands of People come to see the historical thing of Vasa museum.

Comment

Jacklee and Sami321! Both shared information is very useful for all visitors. I have also visited Vasa Museum few months ago with my friends. Visitor can visit this museum these hours 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. This museum holds very nice collections of shipwrecks in the world. You can see there gorgeous of art work.

Comment

Vasa Museum is a museum which is situated in Stockholm, Sweden. It is famous due to the collection of ships located in island of Djurgarden. The museum has 17th century ship and the art treasure. Due to the ship specialty, around of one million visitors visit it anually. The visitors are also enjoying films in the museum the best thing that I found there the films are in 13 different languages. You can enjoy a tour on daily basis.

Comment

I'm really impressed about your sharing Hailllya! You have shared enough information about Vasa Museum. Good Job and Keep it up. Now friend! I need your help. I'm choosing the boston to washington tour to spend a short time with my family. I'm little confused about this tour. Would you like to tell me which tour is best for this purpose?

Comment

Of course Sami321, this is a best region to see. I also visited Boston about a year ago with my family. This region has a variety of awesome and attractive places to visit. Must visit "Museum of Science" during your trip. This amazing landmark is located in Science Park. In this museum we can also see the models of Sun, Mercury and Venus.

Comment

Museum of Science is situated in Science Park, Boston. I have visited this region in detail and have a great information about its surrounding. Museum of Science offers a free live presentation to the visitors. Duck tour is one of my favourite activity there to enjoy the amphibians. It offers a harbors, lake city attraction to the visitors.
              For further detail about this tour you can visit here Duck tour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Why not Frankie! I must go your recommended places. I’m a big lover of historical place so must go this museum during my tour. Would you like to tell me some famous historical places in Boston and best hotel to stay there with lower price?

Comment

Yes these surely are the attractions and also when we see how reasonably things like good sources work its more like no comparison it has which is the way how it grows sensibly. At the moment when its about learning and getting a way out of it is something which starts working for us in a way which is fine enough.
                  When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
                    Why not Frankie! I must go your recommended places. I’m a big lover of historical place so must go this museum during my tour. Would you like to tell me some famous historical places in Boston and best hotel to stay there with lower price?
                    Here, I am sharing the name of some famous and most visited historical sights of Boston. During your Boston tour don't forget to explore the; Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Cheers, Bunker Hill Monument and Old North Church. These are some well-known historical sights of this region.

Comment

FRANKIE...! I appreciate your sharing. I am also travelling lover and I must say that your shared informations is very useful for me as well as other readers. I have a good experience of Bunker Hill Monument because I have been there about few months ago with my friends. We all have great time there. I would love to go there again with my family.

Comment

I have also great personal experience of Bunker Hill Monument, It is a beautiful and famous interesting point of Charlestown. I like to say that must visit the whenever you will go Charlestown in your travelling life. I like to share with you its a beautiful image. Hope you like my shared image.

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and useful information her with all of us. I really like this information and so sure about that this information will prove really great for news well other memeber of this forum. I really like the shared view of Charlestown and love to explore this soon.

Comment

I am feeling little bad to tell you those guys, I 've never visited Bunker Hill Monument, in my life and have no idea about this. I have watched this image and after that, I am pondering to know about its detail and want to know how many stairs are there or any lift arrange for visitors there or not. Quite sure tomami you will share some information about that with all.

After my los angeles to solvang bus tour.

Comment

Bunker Hill Monument is War memorial attractions. It os a nice pace to visit and enjoy an incredible time with family members. You must go ahead and explore this historicle attractions at least once. When tyou wioll visit this ten will know the amazing history behind thsi atractions. So ho agaed as soon as you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X