Stockholm!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockholm!!

Stockholm is the capital of Sweden. It is the most popular city in Sweden. I like to visit in different places all over the world. Before couple of month I have been visited in this city before my boston to washington dc bus tours. So I want to share top thing to visit in Stockholm. I hope my provide information is useful for all visitors.
    • Vasa Museum
    • Stockholm City Hall
    • Millesgarden
    • Skansen Open-Air Museum
    • Stockholm Canals

Yes, Sami321 your shared information is very helpful for all visitors who want to go there. I also visited this region few months ago after my niagara falls trip with my friends. It is the capital city of Sweden. The Famous Vasa Museum is one of my favorite places to see there. This museum allows us to view it from six levels and also known as one of the famous natural wonders.

Comment

Nice sharing my friend! Stockholm is the capital of Sweden and the most populous city. Kayaking is the best option to see this city. I had a great experience there. I have visited this city before my chinatown bus nyc to niagara falls . It is an ideal for the entire family and the and best for spending a summer vacations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailllya77 View Post
        Nice sharing my friend! Stockholm is the capital of Sweden and the most populous city. Kayaking is the best option to see this city. I had a great experience there. I have visited this city before my chinatown bus nyc to niagara falls . It is an ideal for the entire family and the and best for spending a summer vacations.
        You are absolutely right dear Stockholm is a beautiful ciof Sweden and perfect for families to enjoy a great outdoors. I think most attractive places to visit in Stockholm are:

• Skyview
        • Swedish History Museum
        • Royal Swedish Opera
        • Ericsson Globe
        • Vasa Museum
        • Hallwyl Museum
        I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Jacklee, would you like to tell me about some other famous and most visited places of Sweden? Actually I have again plan to go there and visit its all those attractions that IO have been missed during my previous trip.

Comment

Stockholm is no doubt a beautiful city of Sweden with population more than 2 million. The education sector of Sweden is very impressive. My roommate recently graduated from Stockholm university and I am planning for further studies as well.
            Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

Stockholm is most beautiful city of Sweden. It is famous for its beautiful landscapes. It is a nice place for visit where I stay for two weeks during my holidays. The large number of visitors go there with go there each year with family and kids and had great time there. I hope I will go there once again in future. What will you say about it?

I really excited about myBoston to Niagara Falls bus tours

Comment

I like to share with you I have ever visited ever in my life Stockholm, but according to my aunt point of view. It is a best destination of travelling lovers and enjoying holiday point of view. So now I am enjoying my best tours to niagara falls from nyc but after this tour Iw ill go Stockholm for enjoying summer holidays. Can anyone like those here with me its some accommodation list?

Comment

Stockholm! is a new pace for me in traveling point of view, I have no ver been at there in my life till yet. But I really like to explore the beauty of this place and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun.

Comment

Stockholm is a capital Of Sweden and this is a famous pace among those visitors who are crazy for this place, This is one of the best places where you can explore lots of places just in one visit like this place had 14 islands and more than 50 bridges on an extensive Baltic Sea archipelago. On these places, they can do lots of fun through enjoy lots of activities. I am also going to visit this place after my los angeles to solvang bus tour.

Comment

Stockholm city is best to explore in Sweden. This city is filled with tourists places which are amazing nd most famous among travel freaks. There are lots of travelling attractions so tourists prefern to visit this city with family or friends to amke there time full of fubn and memories. I will also go there with my family next month. If you have any suggestion for me then frankly share here?

Comment

What great information hary has shared about Stockholm. I like this and am keen to see some images that can grab my attention. So, try to make a quick response if any members have images of this place.

Comment

Working...
                        X