five best destinations of Vasteras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• five best destinations of Vasteras

Here I want to share the five best destinations of Vasteras city of Sweden. If you ever visit this city must go there to enjoy.
    • Vasteras Domkyrka
    • The Turbine House
    • Stromsholm Palace
    • Tido Castle
    • Orresta Golf
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Vasteras is the city in Sweden located in the shore of the lake. It offers the visitors to enjoy the wonderful tourist attraction fun activities and the great food for all. I have visited there numerous times but last time before my city of amsterdam ny. Now, I am going to share the top five best destination that I have visited there.
    1-Vasteras slott
    2-The Vasteras museum of art
    3-Culturen
    4-Open air museum
    5-Västeas Turistbyra

Comment

Vasteras slot is located at Slottsgatan, Vasteras 722 11, Sweden. The castle was once completely open to the public. As far as I know the Main Hall of this castle is amazing. Now you have to book a time, a few days ahead with the cafe that is now in the entrance area. For more imformation must visit:
      Västerås Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash View Post

Vasteras slot is located at Slottsgatan, Vasteras 722 11, Sweden. The castle was once completely open to the public. As far as I know the Main Hall of this castle is amazing. Now you have to book a time, a few days ahead with the cafe that is now in the entrance area. For more imformation must visit:
        Västerås Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Now Ash! The Vasteras Castle is a new destination for me. I never heard the name of this castle in the past. It is an imaginary place for me and I think as well as other visitors. Your shared link is not enough to get the massive information about it. Can you tell me complete information about it in details and also share some images too? I can easily access this castle with the help of images.

Comment

Sami321, I also have a little bit information about The Vasteras Castle because I visited this place many years ago. Here I want to share this information with you. I hope it will be helpful for you and all those people who want to visit this castle in coming days. This castle is one of the most visited attractions of this country that is located in the Vasteras, the province of Vastmanland, Sweden.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this. Sweden is no doubt a great and peaceful country. There is lot to see here that is why Sweden is getting millions of visitors every year from neighboring countries.
            Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

Vasteras is the city of Sweden. Which is located inshore of the lake. It offers the visitors to enjoy the beautiful attractions, fun activities and good food for all. Here I am going to share five top destinations that I have visited there.
              Vasteras Domkyrka
              • The Turbine House
              • Stromsholm Palace
              • Tido Castle
              • Orresta Golf

Comment

jack567, would you like to tell me about Tido Castle? I never visited this destination before in my life that's why I want to see this awesome destination once in my life. If you have some images of this place must share with me.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE View Post
                  Sami321, I also have a little bit information about The Vasteras Castle because I visited this place many years ago. Here I want to share this information with you. I hope it will be helpful for you and all those people who want to visit this castle in coming days. This castle is one of the most visited attractions of this country that is located in the Vasteras, the province of Vastmanland, Sweden.

That's really beautiful images of Vasteras Castle. I like all of them. You have shared great information about it. After seeing images and get enough information, I can easily go there to see. I am pretty excited to explore this historical place. Thanks for it.

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of some must see places of Vasteras like:

Västerås Golfklubb
                    Jazzens Museum
                    The Rock Adventure
                    Tido Castle
                    Vallby Friluftsmuseum

I hope my shared information would be useful for all kind of visitors.
                    Last edited by jack567; 02-16-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

jack567! I like to say that you have shared really nice and useful list of places of Vasteras. I have been exploring all of these attraction, but now I like to suggest all of traveling freak to explore its beautiful attraction Jazzens Museum whenever you will go Vasteras in your life.

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about best destinations of Vasteras. I really like this and so sure about that this information will prove really useful for me as well as other members of this forum. So thanks to all for great sharing with all of us.

Comment

According to my information, this Jazzens Museum is basically n a musical place where different concerts held on different time and dates. I have never been there but have got this information from my friends. Sio If am I right so let me know any event will hold in forthcoming days? If yes then share with me about its dates and time. I will wait for your reply.

Comment

A stunning Swedish coastal city, located on the shores of Mälaren Lake, Västerås offers a mixture of modern city attractions and traditional historical spots. Visit the largest prehistoric burial mound or explore the history of Swedish retail giant H&M. Västerås invites you in with is relaxed charm, beautiful nature and interesting attractions.

SS Handrails with Tempered Glass & Doors

Comment

Vasteras is Jonas’ home town and all of his family still live here. As such, we are lucky enough to call this our home base in the North and have explored this area, and its surrounding areas extensively. Vasteras is Sweden’s fifth-largest city and is located in central Sweden. It is an hour (approximately 100 kilometers / 62 miles) northwest of Stockholm and is easily accessible by road or rail. Vasteras is one of the oldest cities in Sweden and Northern Europe, being officially established in 990 AD. As such, the town offers a lot of historical sites from the Nordic Viking Age, and medieval churches and castles. Once in Västerås, almost all attractions are within walking distance or can easily be reached by public transportation. Until recently, the city has been almost completely overlooked by tourists, however, it is fast becoming a popular destination due to its proximity to Stockholm.

Hearing aid centre

Comment

Working...
                              X