uppsala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uppsala

hello,I going vocation sweden near uppsala if anyone have been there please share your idea and guid me.Thanks

this is a nice small city mostly known for its education and university and market accommodations as well nice transportation available in the city.

Comment

That's what I would say as well: university town with a lot clubs or other features for the younger folks there.

Comment

My brother is planning for it also, kindly do let us share with what you have experienced.

Comment

Uppsala is the capital of Uppsala country and the fourth largest city of Sweden. I have visited there recently before my city of amsterdam ny tour.
          1-Skokloster Castle
          2-Fyrishov
          3-Fyris
          It offers the visitors to enjoy the numerous activities like attend Valborg ,swimming at Fyrishov and boat-trip. Do your visit there and enjoy that activities.

Comment

Uppsala is such an amazing city for visit of the world. There are many fabulous places but I have a good experience of Skokloster Castle. It is a most famous historical attractions of this beautiful city. I also visited there with my college friends for having fun. I captured many images of its historical spots in my camera. In my point of view it is an ideal place for history lovers.

Comment

Skokloster Castle is a beautiful destuintaion for travelling lovers. I have been visiting there at once in my life and had great fun there with my all freedoms. It is famous for its Baroque style so now my friends, which have never visited there ever in their life to go there after finishing niagara falls boat tour

Comment

Really good to see the shared information about Uppsala. Uppsala is a new name place for me , I have never been there in my life till yet but like to make the visit at there and so sure about that it will be really great for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.
                washington dc tour from nyc was good.

Comment

Working...
                X