Famous Best Luxury Hotels in Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Best Luxury Hotels in Poland

At this time I am going to share best luxury hotels of this country. The locations, Atmosphere, foods, and staff are friendly. They offer a lot of necessary things to their customers. The Names of Luxury hotels are:
    1- Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow
    2- Mamaison Hotel Le Regina
    3- Andel's Hotel Cracow
    4- The Bonerowski Palace
    5- Hotel Bristol Warsaw
    6- Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
    7- InterContinental Warsaw
    Recently I came back fromeast cost tours. I had spent a great time with my family.

I have great experience of Hotel Bristol Warsaw because I have been there few months ago with my wife. I must say it is a great place to stay in Poland. It is one of the luxurious hotels of this country.

Comment

Good choice for a stay in Poland. The Hotel Bristol Warsaw is the most famous hotel in this country. The services, food and staff were awesome. I think you have a great experience there. Anyway, I want to ask you, Which places have you visited during the staying in this hotel?

Comment

Guys! I like traveling and explored the different countries during my journey. I have never been to Poland and I have heard frist time about it. I feel it is a nice place for tourism. Guys! Would you like to share about Poland and its famous destinations name with me? I would love to go there in my future time.

Last month, I have taken.washington dc to niagara tour
        Last edited by Jase; 01-04-2016, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Jase...! Poland is a such an amazing country for visit. It offers a lot alluring destination to explore the incredible beauty of this amazing place. I am going to share the names of some fabulous destinations which are my favorite like Polish Aviation Museum, Bieszczady Mountains, Wilanów Palace, Planty Park and Morskie Oko. I will suggest you to must visit these places.

Comment

In my point of view, The Bonerowski Palace is a perfect place to have a comfortable stay in Poland. I had a great time there with my whole family during my journey and we will come back with many pleasant memories. It is a really great place for foodies and you can enjoy there many fabulous and amazing food items. Anyone have you ever been there?
            Last edited by Johsaf; 02-18-2017, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Sami321 and all other members have shared nice and informative stuff in above shared posts. I will say all the members of this board are so active. Now I will also like to visit all these hotels during my ext tour of Poland. i will try all these hotels one by one. Share the name of your most favorite hotel of Poland?

Comment

Poland is well known for its affordable accommodations and going out on a small budget is not a problem at all. This is one of the reasons that Poland is a favourite destination for tourists that prefer to enjoy their holiday in style and comfort without having to break the bank. Few people know that Poland has a long history of luxurious hotels and accommodations with some of the hotel accommodations dating back as far as the 17th Century. We have listed the top 10 luxury hotels that are absolutely worth the stay while visiting Poland.

wedding cards in pondicherry

Comment

There are so many attractive spots to visit that will make you fall in love with Poland. Travelers can't fail to find incredible places to visit. Places like Poznan have lots of things to do, and the country has so many cities that are also great places to visit and immerse yourself in the beauty of Poland.

Java Full Stack Training In Tambaram

Comment

Working...
                  X