Bialowieza forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bialowieza forest

Bialowieza forest is one of the largest across in European plain. It is the home to 800 European bison, European bison and heaviest land animals. I have visited there a couple of days ago before my nyc bus tours. It contains a large number of Oak such as Great Mamamuszi, The King of Nieznanowo, The Guardian of Zwierzyniec and Barrel Oak etc...
    For more detail click here.
    Last edited by Hailllya77; 07-15-2014, 04:38 AM.

this is very famous russian song. Here is awful automated translation into english via google translate:

Zapovidny melody, with a buffer distance.
    Light crystal dawn light over the world riser.
    I understand your age-old grief
    Bialowieza Forest, Bialowieza Forest.

This long forgotten our parental home,
    And sometimes heard the voice of ancestors calling,
    Gray forest birds from distant centuries
    I fly to thee, Bialowieza Forest.

Multi-year stately oaks become.
    The boy-the-valley in the shadows, someone's treasure Steregushchy...
    Children bison thy do not want to die,

Unmarked trail my way to the stream,
    Where the grass is high, where the thick undergrowth.
    Like deer, with his knees, I drink thy holy
    Spring the truth, Bialowieza Forest.

Tall birches his heart warmed,
    I will take away with them, to comfort those living,
    Your cherished melody, miraculous melody,

Comment

Nice sharing my friend I am impressed for your nice work. You really have a great information forest. I am curious to know about yourself Let me know about your interests and this summer which places to you like to prefer to visit there? I am waiting for your quick reply.
      This was splendid idea to go with washington dc bus tours

Comment

I like to go San Diego, California. The beaches are wide, sandy, and laid back.
        You're close to Sea World, the missions, San Diego Zoo, beaches, etc.
        The weather is warm, the skies are blue, and there is no humidity.

Comment

Alizey, San Diego Zoo is a nice place to visit in San Diego must go there during your trip. This zoo housing over 3,700 animals of more than 650 species and subspecies. You can spend a day there and enjoy the amazing habitats of animals such as gorillas, tigers, sun bears, flamingos, mandrills, polar bears, birds of paradise, giant tortoises, leopards and more.

Comment

I like to share with all of you guys I have been visited at once in my life Bialowieza forest. I like to say that it is a really nice and beautiful attraction for travelling and nature lovers. I hope so, many travelling lovers have been visited there and had great time spend there like me. I want to suggest my mom and dad go Bialowieza forest because they are nature lovers, and this destination perfect for those people.

Comment

it's really amazing to see the great informative stuff about Bialowieza forest. I really like this, the shared images tell the beauty of this place which is filled with the nature beauty. I always love to explore this kind of incredible places and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for em to try anything like this.

Comment

Bialowieza forest is such a lovely place to visit. I have visited this destination so many time s and always spent an awesome and incredible tie there. Now as I will be free from my niagara falls tours from boston. I will take a tour of this forest once again and will enjoy my time with my few fellows. I am so sure that once again we will gonna blast of fun there.

Comment

The forests of the Belavezhskaja Putscha nature reserve are the oldest in Europe. These forests were already mentioned in 983 in one of the first chronicles ever, the Hypatius Chronicle. From the 12th century it is said that the Grand Duke of Kiev, Vladimir II, called Monomakh, hunted aurochs, bisons and deer there. In the 13th century the territory of the primeval forest came into the possession of the Lithuanian Grand Prince and later passed to the Polish kings. In 1409 the Polish king Jogaila forbade hunting in his forests. Only the king himself and members of his family were allowed to hunt large animals. Thus the Belowezha Forest was reserved for the nobility. But the forest was also a supplier of meat for the king’s army and a source of raw materials for weapons. The increased exploitation by the nobility caused great damage to the forest.

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Working...
                  X