No announcement yet.

What is best time to travel to Poland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best time to travel to Poland?

Hello everyone!
    I want to go to Poland to see its beauty and attraction which main attracted the tourist from all over the word.Me and my friends decided to go to Poland but I have no idea that what season is best to go.Any one can know about it properly.So reply us.
    This site give to you much reliable journey
    durham to new york bus

It really depends on you.
    October is a great time, the weather lately has been quite warm even in October...plus if you visit near the end you are getting close to the All Sain'ts Day holiday which is pretty interesting. The weather at this time would be better to travel in and the fall can be really beautiful.
    Christmas is awesome here though...if you have Polish family or know a Polish household where you can stay, experiencing a Polish Christmas is great. The traditions for Christmas were new and different for me,and I really enjoyed experiencing them. Seeing a new culture up close like that was great.
    I think the more time you have in a country the better. I say come at Christmas because you will have more time to 'soak up' everything.
    I found this link GetBusTours very informative about some cool attractions in West Coast region of United State.

Comment

Nice sharing Alizey! I like you post. It is full of informative. I’m really impressed about your work. I feel you have great information about all over the world. I need your help. I choose the denver to yellowstone tours in this summer. I’m little confused about the attraction of Yellowstone Park. Would you like to solve my problem?

Comment

A country this size has enough going on to make it a year-round destination, but most people visit when the weather is warmer, from May to October. The tourist season peaks in July and August, when schools and universities are on holiday and most Polish workers and employees take their annual leave. It’s a time when things can get very crowded, particularly in tourist hot spots such as the Baltic beaches, Great Masurian Lakes and Carpathian Mountains. The likes of Kraków and Warsaw can also seem overrun with visitors during the peak.

If you want to avoid the masses, the best time to come is either late spring/early summer (mid-May to June) or the turn of summer and autumn (September to October), when tourism is under way but not in full flood. These are pleasantly warm periods, ideal for general sightseeing and outdoor activities such as walking, biking, horse riding and canoeing. Many cultural events take place in both these periods.

When to Save

To save money, the best time to go is during the shoulder and low seasons, when airfares are at their lowest.
        Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Friends After visiting your post I am planning to visit Poland after completing my bus tours to grand canyon from los angeles . I am interest to know about the Main Square, Krakow and Wawel Castle. would you like to give me detail about these attraction if anyone have been there then feel free to share your experience here. I am waiting for your quick reply.

Comment

My friends its fully depend upto you.But one think I have to told you ,that you can take bus travel which is very enjoyable to you.Through Bus you can enjoy more and seen more attractive place.Which I have love its more.
            gulf shores condominiums

Comment

There are lots of fun you can do with your friends.You can enjoy their weather which also very good .Thier are lots of beaches and lake are present which you can enjoy very gradely.Its very interesting place.The traditions for Christmas were new and different for me,and I really enjoyed experiencing them.
              gulf shores condominiums

Comment

A country this size has enough going on to make it a year-round destination, but most people visit when the weather is warmer, from May to October. The tourist season peaks in July and August, when schools and universities are on holiday and most Polish workers and employees take their annual leave. It’s a time when things can get very crowded, particularly in tourist hot spots such as the Baltic beaches, Great Masurian Lakes and Carpathian Mountains. The likes of Kraków and Warsaw can also seem overrun with visitors during the peak.
                delhi jaipur same day tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | Jaipur day tours

Comment

Like many countries in Europe, Poland is an excellent place to travel all around the year, depending on your choice of weather. However, the best time to visit Poland is during spring (March-May) and fall (September-November). This country has a typical European temperate climate with six distinctive seasons where summers are mostly hot and wet while winters are frigid. Despite these seasons and their typical conditions, the weather in Poland is highly unpredictable. During spring and autumn, the weather is neither too hot nor too cold and is just pleasant for roaming in and around the cities of Poland and engaging in several events and activities that Poland has to offer. From a tourism point of view, summertime in Poland is fully crowded, so fewer tourists travelling during this period is an added advantage so you won’t have to wait in a long queue outside the tourist spots.

invitation card in pondicherry

Comment

Poland is small nation, located in Central Europe. With a population of species, Homo, inhabiting the present-day Poland 500,000 years ago, the country has had an incredible share of human history. Over thousands of years, this area has witnessed multiple generations residing here, across all main ages like the Stone Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age and so on. However, it is the Slavs, who came to the land around the 9th century, who have had the biggest impact in shaping the current state of the country.

After suffering invasions of other dynasties, a Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth, two world wars and numerous years of struggle at the hands of Nazis, present-day Poland sits firmly as part of the European Union. With so much history associated with the country, you are bound to see a number of majestic architectural marvels spread across, from different eras and influences. All this, coupled with the incredible natural beauty that the country boasts of (mountain system, forests and beaches), make Poland a country that you must visit at least once in your life.

Franchise opportunities in Chennai

Comment

Working...
                    X