krakow travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krakow travel

Hi, i will be going to Krakow again in a couple of weeks for 4 days and want to go on the trams without the trouble of trying to make ourselves understood, so is there a pass you can get for 3 days ? If so, where would we get them, what do we ask for and are they for all trams? Do you just show them to the driver and get off where ever you want? Can anyone suggest any interesting towns to visit by tram, we have done the usual tourist things like Wawel castle, saltmines etc. many thanks.
    ELAINE X

Dude no doubt that Krakow is best place for the visit but some advice i give to you about the Krakow..You must see the flower market which is in Krakow because this market is attraction of the every tourist...
    This site give to you much reliable journey
    durham to new york bus

Comment

Wawel Castle
      Main Square, Krakow
      Wawel
      Planty Park
      National Museum, Krakow
      are the best places to see in Krakow, don't forget to see all these places when you'll visit the Krakow. you will love to visit all of them, and can never forget the memories of this trip in your life.

Comment

If you are going to Krakow, then don't forget to see Wawel castle, Main Square, Kraków, St. Mary's Basilica, Krakow, Collegium Maius, Wawel, Wawel Cathedral. These all are the most amazing places in Krakow. You will love all the places, and can never forget the memories of this tour in life.

Comment

I guess what you have planned will give you enough info about thinking of the things which normally can be taken to another level through the basic help which is necessary.
          When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

It's great city I was there in my last holiday.
            Wawel Castle
            Planty Park
            National Museum
            And The Nazi Concentration Camp Auschwitz- Birkenau

Comment

Krakow has many attractions, I had visited there and had great fun with my friends. I like to say that its lovely attraction of Hill castle in Kraków attract again to go there for having fun and enjoying holidays with friends. there. I like to suggest all of the travelling lovers when you will go there so explore its Wawel Castle attraction like me and enjoy your good time there.

Comment

I am feeling very bad to tell you that Krakow is a new place for me. I have never visited this place name even never listen it's name. So that's why if you are talking about here I wants to know some information about that. I hope you will like to share with all of us. I will wit buddy.

Comment

It's really worthwhile for me to see the great information shared here about Krakow. I really like this and would really like to explore this new place and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun with my traveller's buddies.

Comment

Jazmine...! I read your post very attentively and I must say that you have shared such a nice names Krakow's attractions with all of us. I also visited some places which you have mention in your posts but I have no idea about Main Square, Krakow. I want to go there once in my future life as soon as possible. So anyone you would like to share more information with me about it in details. I hope you will quick reply?

Comment

Kraków is a most precious city for visit that you can explore in Poland. It is a home of marvellous kind of attractions but I really like to see its historical places which make more prominent it. I have been there more than three times in my whole life and always had a lovely time there. It is an outstanding destination for fun and where tourists can enjoy a lot of outdoor activities. If you want to go there then I will suggest you must explore its fabulous attractions and make there tour more memorable.

I had a joyful time at yellowstone bus trips from las vegas

Comment

I had only one day at Krakow so little bit feel envy...

Comment

TommeJ I recommend to visit Wawel royal castle, Main Square, and Jewish Quarter. That`s a main places to visit in one day. Usually, people when they come to Krakow wants to visit also Auschwitz-Birkenua camp and Salt Mine in Wieliczka, both places are not far a way from Krakow.
                          the best way to travel and Visit Auschwitz

Comment

Kraków city is really best to visit. slowder! All these places which you have mentioned here are truly best to visit and enjoy an incredible time in this city. I have visited these attractions once in my life and enjoyed my time fully. Now after mine yellowstone bus tour I would like to plan to go there once again in my next holidays.

Comment

Much more than the sum of its parts, Kraków is one of those cities you have to explore a little before its true charm becomes apparent. Although Warsaw is the political capital, many consider this southern city the true cultural capital of Poland. When you first walk into the medieval Main Market Square, a smile plays across your face as you realize a large part of your trip will be spent here. Lively restaurants, shops, cafes and bars lie along the perimeter and in the surrounding areas.

The best way to orient yourself in Kraków is to break the city into three main sections. The Main Market Square is at the center of Old Town (Stare Miasto), which itself is at the center of Kraków. Most of the major tourist draws are clustered near the Old Town and just south in Kazimierz. Notable excursions further afield include the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine and the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.​

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Working...
                              X