Travel Poland:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Poland:)

I am planning to visit Poland in July. What should I take? What is the weather like there? I've heard that they drink a lot of vodka What places should I see? Is Krakow a nice place to go?

karaow is one of best places in poland ,you must go there and enjoy yourself there.

Comment

I have no idea about this place but I heard about it through many peoples. I have a plan to go to there once in future. I want to explored its surrounding attractions. So anyone would you like to share the names of incredible spots at this place.

Comment

mmirabella7! Here I am going to share here some names of places that you will be explore there.
        Wieliczka Salt Mine
        Wawel Castle
        Tatra Mountains
        Malbork Castle
        Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
        Royal Castle, Warsaw
        Wawel Cathedral
        Łazienki Park
        POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
        Słowiński National Park
        Wrocław Town Hall
        I am thinking about to take Shenandoah Valley Tour.

Comment

Abiram, You have shared a really great list of attractions which are famous in Poland. I love these places and wills ay these are the top places to see in this region. I have noted all of them and will explore it soon. I never visited this destination in my life. I hope they will prove good and memorable for me. I will come back with pleasant memories.

Comment

Poland is a good country to visit as travelling point of view. There are many most amazing and gorgeous places for having enjoyment, but It is famous for its natural and fun places. I also visited there and I explored its many fabulous places for having fun. It was a memorable moment while I was captured many beautiful views of the attractive places in my camera. In my point of view, it is a best place for all kinds of visitors. what will you say about it?

Have you any idea about niagara falls ny tours package ?

Comment

Poland is a most wonderful and lovely country for visit as tourism point of view. It has plenty most astonishing sights that to have fun to there visitors. It you want to go there then I would say that you must explored its most fabulous natural places and make there journey more memorable. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I will love to go there again if I get any chance.

Comment

Poland country is famous for its medieval architecture and Jewish heritage. I have been there long time ago and enjoyed my time in this country with my mates.Now my father is ready to go there next month and will visit the iconic place of this country. If you have any suggestions regarding his tour then tell me?

Can you tell me about yellowstone tour package?

Comment

Poland is creative, artsy, and colorful, with beautifully preserved traditions and buildings and friendly locals. That’s right, Poland is often overlooked as a travel destination, stereotyped as boring, grey, and industrial, however, that’s far from true! Rent a car and drive around Poland exploring its epic national parks, cities full of candy-colored mansions, beautiful sandy beaches, and folk art villages. Enjoy following this Poland travel route.

​Suppliers of UPVC Windows & Doors

Comment

Working...
                  X