Natural attractive places in Norway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural attractive places in Norway?

I am a tourist and have a great appetite to visit attractive places of the world. I always go to different countries. Now I have a plane to go to Norway with my younger brother who loves nature. He prefers to visit such places which are near to nature.
    Now I need some suggestions according to his choice. Any member of this community can help me choose?

Norway has offer wide range of natural attraction for visitors. this region is famous due to its natural, Mountain and historical sites. According to your requirement I want to share some name of famous attraction:
    1- Oscarsborg Fortress
    2- Velmunden
    3- Femundsmarka
    4- The Telemark Canal
    5- Nidaros Cathedral
    hearst mansion san francisco is a lovely historical monument.

Comment

Sami321! Would you like to share information about The Telemark Canal in detail? Do you know any informative websites about this place? Also share with me.

Have a fun with bus tours baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
        Norway has offer wide range of natural attraction for visitors. this region is famous due to its natural, Mountain and historical sites. According to your requirement I want to share some name of famous attraction:
        1- Oscarsborg Fortress
        2- Velmunden
        3- Femundsmarka
        4- The Telemark Canal
        5- Nidaros Cathedral
        hearst mansion san francisco is a lovely historical monument.
        Your shard information increase my interest to know more about it . Can you provide some details about Oscarsborg Fortress and Nidaros Cathedral? Do you know why these attractions are famous among the visitors? Suggest me the best time to visit and what type of activities can we enjoy there?

Comment

Cathedral continues to attract a great number of visitors. Each year it receive approximately 400,000 tourists from around the globe.

Nidaros Cathedral in Trondheim is the largest medieval building in Scandinavia and the most important church in Norway. Since its foundation in 1066 it has been an important pilgrimage destination, thanks to its relics of St. Olav, a Norwegian king and national hero.
          Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

People i will like to get a lottle ionfomation from all of you as i am thinking of going at the bus Travel deals from Los Angeles and i am sure that will be something quite great to try. Trying out any of the thing like this will be i am sure great.

Comment

Just so much great to see that you all have shared here really great stuff about Norway. The Norway is a new kind of place for me to go for. I just wanna explore the beauty of this after reading your all great views about it. so sure that it will be really amazing for me to be around the beauty of this.

Comment

I never visit Norway and I was fully blank about the attractions of this country before reading your posts. Now i have got enough detail about this and will plan my tour of thsi country soon. I will visit the natural places at first and then will make a move towards other places too. SO sure whjen I will plan my tour pyour posts wuill gonna helpful for me to get ready my bucket list.

Comment

Norway, meaning "the way leading to the north", is so long that if you spin it around on the map you would end up in Rome. Similar in size to California and with a population of only 5 million people, this Nordic country has plenty of open space to explore. Its stunning fjords, mountains and natural phenomena such as the Northern Lights and the Midnight Sun make Norway a must-visit destination. Get inspired for your next journey by these must-see natural highlights and destinations in Norway.

Franchise opportunities in Chennai

Comment

Working...
                  X