Places To Ski In Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places To Ski In Norway

There are a lot of mountains and peaks in Norway and off course there is lot of ice and snow on these mountains too in this Nordic country. I however wonder about the Ski spots and resorts with skiing facilities in Norway. If any one of you happen to know then do let me know about the skiing in Norway because me too would love to go skiing in Norway. Which city is in Norway is famous and heaven for people who love skiing in Norway.

Really nice sharing Alizey I am impressed! Your shared information is very helpful for me. I have no experience of this region's tourism before. After reading your post I also decided to visit this country in coming vacations. I also want to know about some famous skiing places.

Comment

Norway offers the visitors plenty of attractions that are provides a best option of Ski. Now, I am going to share the top five ski places in Norway.
      1-Trysil
      2-Hemsedal
      3-Hafjell
      4-Oslo Winter Park
      5-Geilo
      I want to go in chinatown bus tours with my friends

Comment

Originally posted by Hailllya77 View Post
        Norway offers the visitors plenty of attractions that are provides a best option of Ski. Now, I am going to share the top five ski places in Norway.
        1-Trysil
        2-Hemsedal
        3-Hafjell
        4-Oslo Winter Park
        5-Geilo
        I want to go in chinatown bus tours with my friends
        Very informative post Hailllya77! I just know about the Oslo Winter Park at Tryvann. It is truly an amazing attraction for ski and the most used ski resort of Norway. I have read out an article about this ski resort. It was built in 1930 and the first race was held there in 1933. I think it’s an awesome destination for ski lovers.
        I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Nice sharing Jacklee! Your post is very helpful during my Oslo Winter Park tour. I’m never going in this park during my all tour. After reading your post I want to go there as soon as possible. Would you like to any suggestion about this park and more attraction to visit in Norway?

Comment

Nice sharing Hailllya77! I like your post. Sami321 I want to share top attraction of Norway. i visited these places before my completion boston to Philadelphia tour.
            The North Cape it is really attractive for tourist. It is the best place for seeing amazing nature. The Geirangerfjord in Norway it is most beautiful place to visit. The Waterfalls and Cliffs show the outshine views. Here you can do hiking, fishing, and boating. When you go Norway not miss to visit these place.

Comment

Love Skiing so much that's why also loving the amazing sort of information which you guys have shared here with all of us. I am sure that tying some of this kind of thing out would be just simply amazing as well. So yeah would like to try it when i'll find the chance i am sure.

Comment

Travel deals from Los Angeles

It would be something so much fun for me to try something like bus Travel deals from Los Angeles. I am so sure that i will have great time at this as trying up any of this kind of thing like this. I will dafiently have amazing time at this surely.

Comment

My father wants to take a long tour of Norway, but I am not agreed with him because he is not well, recently back to home from a hospital.Guys as all of you have great kind of knowledge about Norway so sure you can tell me about the climate condition of this country. Then I will think about his tour?

Comment

Skiing is a good idea and the best exercise for balance and estimating. I don't know much in Norway so I hope you guys will give us information about the best place to Ski. Thanks.
                    ETA Australia | eTA Canada

Comment

Working...
                    X