Norway visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway visit

As i just back home from florida such a nice and luxury place to visit,I have an opportunity to visit norway i very excited to know about it.Anybody please give me some Information.

Norway is a nice country for visiting. The Oslo is the major and capital city in this country. My uncle has been visited in this country before couple of month with his business partner. He told it has a lot of attraction for visiting. I want to share some famous attraction to visit there. I hope you like my sharing.
    1- Frogner Park
    2- Viking Ship Museum
    3- Norwegian Museum of Culture History
    4- Munch Museum
    5- Oslo Opera House
    6- Tusenfryd theme park
    7- Damsgård Manor

Comment

Nice sharing Sami 321! I like your post. I am a tourist and interested to visit historical and attractive places all over the world. I have been visiting Munch Museum before my boston to Philadelphia tour. Here I want to share about Munch Museum. It is an art museum in Oslo. It is a really great collection of photography artist. This museum structure was designed by Einar Myklebust and Gunnar Fougner.
      Last edited by Jamar34; 08-20-2014, 07:48 AM.

Comment

It seems like you guys truly have very much great time at Norway. Cause the way you all are sharing your information about that is quite amazing and interesting as well. It would be completely something just wow for me to try out any of the thing like this so much.

Comment

Jamar34, I am happy that you like my shared information and also shared with own favorite places. I hope this detail will be helpful for the travelers and they can enjoy there a lot. You say right. You say right the Munch Museum is the great place for the history lovers. Well dude, If you captured the images of it then Can you share with me?

Comment

I don't know about him but here i would like to share some of the images here with you all:

Comment

I am serioulsy just loving the images which you have shared here with all of us Jakeliene. Always really love trying out any of the thing like this, As that just amazed me a lot to explore out new sort of things like this. It is surely is like a dream for me to explore out a lot of the mind blowing places like this. I am quite sure that we'll have great time at this.

Comment

Norway is the best country to visit with family or friends. You can explore the various places such as:

Ryvingen Lighthouse
                Oscarsborg Fortress
                Lofoten
                Oslo
                Bergen
                Luxury Train Tour India | Maharajas Express Train India | Palace on Wheels Train | Golden Chariot Train

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeliene View Post
                  I don't know about him but here i would like to share some of the images here with you all:

Wow, Trolltunga! I've been there. Unforgetable. Oslo - just National Museum.

Comment

I was in Bergen last year and was very excited. I recommend to visit Norway on May or June. Quite expensive but worth to see :-)
                    the best way to travel and Visit Auschwitz

Comment

Working...
                    X