Travel to Reykjavik Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Reykjavik Iceland

Hello All. I m Kannu (Kuldeep) from India. I have heard about the beauty of Reykjavik Iceland. I want to feel the peace environment of the Iceland. Is another nice Iceland located, nearby of Reykjavik.
    Go Air | Kingfisher Airlines

Reykjavík is the capital and largest city of Iceland. Its latitude at 64°08' N makes it the world's most northern national capital with the exception of Nuuk, Greenland. It is located in southwestern Iceland, on the southern shore of Faxaflói Bay. With a population of around 120,000 (and over 200,000 in the Greater Reykjavik Area) it is the heart of Iceland's economic and governmental activity.
    RECESSION TIP - How to Get Cheap European Breakdown Cover by choosing the right company

Comment

very nice post.
      i ahve accepted you post informations.

Comment

Reykjavik Iceland ?

Thats new to me.

Thanks for the info !

Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Hi I never traveled in Reykjavik. but the friends say it is really good place to visit

Comment

brrrrrr.. it must be very cold there..
            Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Reykjavik Iceland is the worlds most famous and beautiful spot. You can enjoy boat trips on the island and enjoy the beautiful views of the city. Horse riding and whale watching are the famous activities there. Hope you will enjoy your trip.
              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

It must be very cold there...

Comment

very nice post keep posting
                  Nandini
                  Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

thanks for posting.
                    Your signature is too big

Comment

Hi I never catholic in Reykjavik. but the accompany say it is absolutely acceptable abode to travel.. Lots of my friends and my cousins told me its best place for hangout..
                      umbrellas | shop umbrella

Comment

Reykjavik bears the distinction of being the world’s northernmost capital, and for many Icelandic visitors it also serves as a gateway to the rugged adventure options beyond. Recharge after outdoor pursuits in one of the many geothermal springs or luxurious indoor spas. Yes! their is a lot of fun in there!!!

Comment

Reykjavik is a capital of Iceland. It is a home of mesmerizing attractions that grab attentions of visitors each year. I have been there about few months ago with my cousins. We stay there for few days and explored its numerous places. Millions of tourists love to visit there due to its incredible attractions. I would love to go there again as soon as possible.

I really enjoyed my Boston to New York city sightseeing bus tours with my friends.

Comment

Reykjavik is a new place for me, I have never been there in my life till yet but like to make the visit there ad so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun. So thanks for this sharing a new place about this.

Comment

Its cool place. Thanks.
                              same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

Working...
                              X