Any visitors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any visitors?

Why there is nothing about Finland? I've heard that is very beautiful country. I also saw pictures and I agree. Maybe I will travel there... It's Santa Claus's county
    Have you even been?
    Car rental in Poland

Oh yes, I was in finland once - it's a beautiful, beautiful country in the summer, with wonderful forests and streams, and of course the aurora borealis. If you love scenes of natural beauty, Finland is definitely the place for you, though you need to remember that the winters can be very harsh. If you see Santa, tell him I'm off the naughty list this year
    Travel the World and make Friends

Way of the Ninja

Comment

I have also been told regarding its beauty and travelling spots, there are plenty of things to captivate, and I often Google its special vacation spots, which are most of them admiring.

Comment

Finland is a very beautiful land and its natural beauty attracts the tourist towards it.The most beautiful attraction in Finland is Ice Hotel in Finland.Its looking so amazing and very beautifully cutted the ice to make this Ice Hotel.Other than this beautiful streams and forests also a great source of pleasure and people visit them.
        This site give to you much reliable journey
        durham to new york bus

Comment

I have never got a chance to visit the Finland before. After visiting your post I am planning to visit it. Let me proper guide about the famous points of interests in this country.
          Reggie Hudson! I agreed with you natural places attracts the every visitors to it. I am also a nature lover. I must stay at your suggested hotel but let me know which places you see there during your travel and you recommend me to must visit there.
          Want to go to boston to Philadelphia tour in upcoming summer vacations.

Comment

According to my experience the Finland is a nice and wonderful country. It is best for Winter season. The Helsinki is the capital city of this country. Here I want to share some name of famous places here.
            • Suomenlinna
            • National Museum of Finland
            • Nuuksio national Park
            • Sibelius Monument
            • Koli National Park
            • Moomin Museum
            With low budget you can get now los angeles grand canyon bus tours is the best option.

Comment

No I have never been to Finland! But you're right that Finland is such a beautiful place to see and no one mentioned about it. I have never been to that place but let me tell you that Suomenlinna, Kiasma, Helsinki Olympic Stadium Santa Claus Village are the best places to see in Finland don't forget to see all that place when you'll visit there.

Comment

Good thing to be discussed and i must appreciate you for highlighting the subject because its valuable.
                When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I will like to share my opinion that Finland is an awesome destination. I heard much about it through my Uncle because he had been there last year but I never caught any chance to visit there and It is one of the popular destinations around the world. Millions of people visit there every year around the globe. It offers a lot of interesting place which are the main attraction of it.
                  I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

Sami321! In your post, all names of the points are really helpful to visit lower. Finland has many, attractions for visiting point of view, but I like the Koli National Park. Finland region has great natural beauty. I visited in this region once in my life. I enjoyed a lot there with friends. Kali national park is an attractive place inn this region. When we visited this session was autumn and this land was totally yellow and redly great view.

Comment

Well guys! Finland is a nice country of Europe. My brother visited there with his friends. He had a great time there and really enjoyed different attractions. While the cities, town, historical attractions, natural playground for both winter and summer season. According to my brother, Hameenlinna and Aland are the most popular attractions for visitors.

Comment

Finland is an amazing region of Europe. It is known for its well-known destinations. It is a nice place for visit where a lot of visitors visit it each with family and kids and enjoy their vocations. It is one of my favorite travel destination of the world. I have been there many times in my life. Every time have a great experience on this amazing destination.

Comment

well,, I like to share with you that I am enjoying my tour of NYc but I would like to share with you I have already visited in this destination like both of you talked about Finland. I have also visited there and had great fun with my fiance there. I like to share with you its best attractions which are my best for visiting point of view. here like these are.
                          Sibelius Monument
                          Helsinki Cathedral
                          Linnansaari National Park
                          So Whats your best attraction?

Comment

Finland is a nice place for having fun. I am also like to make a quick move at there again in my life to see the beauty of attractions again in my life and really hope that it will be really cool idea for me to make a visit at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

• Suomenlinna
                              • National Museum of Finland
                              • Nuuksio national Park
                              • Sibelius Monument
                              • Koli National Park
                              • Moomin Museum
                              same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

Working...
                              X