No announcement yet.

Best places to visit in Denmark ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Museum of Denmark is the largest museum have a cultural history. It has a collection of ancient history of Rome and Greek. I have visited it a year ago before my west coast tour .
    Here you can also enjoy plenty of attraction that I m going to share here.
    1-Danish Museum of the History of Music
    2-Frihedsmuseet (Museum of Danish Resistance)
    3-Frilandsmuseet
    4-Froslev
    5-Liselund Manor
    If anyone interested more information then visit it. National Museum of Denmark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

There are many better places in Denmark to visit. Some of them are:

Trivoli Gardens
      Rosenborg Castle
      Amalienborg Palace
      Christiansborg Palace
      Trivoli Gardens
      Little Mermaid Statue
      Kronborg Castle near Helsingor
      The Island of Bornholm

Comment

samanthaflax02! You have solved my problem. I visited Denmark after completing my westcoast tour. I am little confused about the most famous and best places there. You have cleared my all confusion. After getting the sufficient information, I can easily go there without any hesitation. Can you tell me best accommodation there with lower price?

Comment

Denmark is a beautiful place and there is so much to see in Denmark. Like, Tivoli Gardens, Rosenborg Castle, Amalienborg, Kronborg, Rundetarn and many more, If you want to see the real beauty of Denmark than don't miss to see all these places. Going for the yellowstone tours

Comment

I have been visited the Denmark many years ago with my family. It is a beautiful European country to explore on earth. During this trip I have been visited the; Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, Christiansborg Palace, Copenhagen, National Museum of Denmark, Copenhagen and Nyhavn, Copenhagen. These are the most visited attractions of this region.

Comment

FRANKIE, Your experience of the place is also looking interesting and after your post it seems like you also have pretty much interests in traveling like me. I also had been to the place a while before and i must say that things will change there now and we must visit the place once again to see the changes there. It will be an experience, I will surly visit the place whenever i'll find the change

Comment

like to visit Denmark destinations. These are the name of Denmark destinations, The Little Mermaid, National Museum of Denmark, Christiansborg Palace, Rosenborg Castle. I like National Museum of Denmark. I went there about five years ago with my family. I am sure you will have a good time there as well as I had.

Comment

national Aquarium, Denmark is very beautiful and informative place to know about water life. its natural sunshine attracted all the visitors in Denmark. This country has a beauty in sky views. Best attractions in Denmark are Christiansborg Palace, National Gallery of Denmark, National Museum of Denmark with Amazing hotel facilities so, I would like to suggest you will spend good holidays in this country.

Comment

A few years ago I visited Denmark with my college friends. We really enjoyed there and had explored these different famous places there. Frederiksborg Palace, Oresund Bridge, Legoland Billund and Tivoli Gardens are most popular destinations in Denmark. It was a nice experience for our. I would love to go there again.

Comment

Legoland Billund, the original Legoland park which opened on June 7, 1968, in Billund (Denmark). This park is located next to the original Lego factory. I visited last year in my tour bus. I really enjoy with this bus tour. Now I am enjoying with capitol hill washington dc tour. Can here anyone share his personal experience in any bus tour?

Comment

I have heard about Legoland Billund from my friends and having a plan to go there personally. All of you have shared sufficient detail about this amusement park so I am quite sure that when I will go there I will enjoy my time fully and it will be prove an excellent travel time for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X