4 Days Trip To Athens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Days Trip To Athens

Just got back from an amazing 4-day summer trip to Athens, Greece! ☀️ It was an incredible experience exploring this historic city, but wow, the heat was intense! If you're planning a visit, I'd highly recommend considering spring or autumn for more comfortable temperatures.
    Day 1: ️ Started at the iconic Acropolis, a sight straight out of history books! The Parthenon was breathtaking, but the sun was scorching. Took refuge in the Acropolis Museum, a cool oasis of ancient treasures.
    Day 2: ️ Explored Plaka, a charming old neighborhood with narrow streets and quaint shops. The Ancient Agora was a peaceful haven, surrounded by ruins that transported me back in time.
    Day 3: Headed to the coast for a dip in the Aegean Sea at Glyfada Beach. The sparkling blue water was the perfect antidote to the heat. Later, wandered around the vibrant Monastiraki Flea Market and picked up some unique souvenirs.
    Day 4: Climbed up Mount Lycabettus for panoramic views of Athens at sunset. The city's skyline against the orange sky was a sight to behold. Ended the trip on a high note with a traditional Greek feast at a local taverna.
    While the trip was fantastic, the heat made it challenging to fully enjoy the outdoors during the day. If you're like me and prefer milder temperatures, consider visiting Athens in the spring or autumn. The sights are just as stunning, and you'll be able to explore comfortably.
    Btw, if you don't mind I would like to share this Athens travel guide with you guys! It covers everything from historical landmarks to hidden gems and provides insider tips for the best local cuisine. Hope it will be helpful for someone! If you haven't visited Athens yet, now is the perfect time to do so.
    https://youtu.be/iUR0CL5EO3g​​
Working...
X