Brooklyn with parents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn with parents?

What say for the tours from brooklyn? Should i go for it or no? I mean my mother and father are going on this and they want me to come with them as well, That would be great if you'll guide me about this that should i go for it or no?

Jonathan! I think you should move to it. I am so sure that it gonna be very special time for you. I must say that if you will be there so must take your camera with you it will help you more to make it more remarkable. I will love to know how kind of time you had while you tour after my bus tour from los angeles to san francisco.

Comment

Jonathan! I am sure that it will be really good and nice for you to take this great kind of tour. I have visited the NYC many of times in y life and have really good kind of time at there and sure about that it will be really best for yu all t go there. So buddy don't forget enjoy their nightlife of this city.

Comment

Well, Buddies here i am going to say that all of these posts are really very nice and i am so sure that it will be very nice and diverse kinds of. So have good time there and keep moving with you friends and families..

Comment

Jonethen! I feel bad to tell you that I have no idea about this tour which names you have shared in your post. I have had this tour name the first time. But I like this tour name because it sounds cool. I want to know about this tour in detail. Os If would like to say that you must take this tour and after coming back from your this tour you must share your experience with all of us.

Comment

According to my views this would be a great thing for you for having an amazing time. I must say you should take your father while this because through this both of you will get good memories and a nice time with each other. Don't forget to have fun on New York and Philadelphia.

Comment

Hery! you are said right. He doesn't forget to explore these destinations during the tour. Because both destinations are alluring and wonderful destination there. By the way, I wanna to know your experience and views about these destinations. would you like to share here something about it? I will wait for your quick reply.

Comment

Jonathan!! Now I just want to know something about your experience that you had there while the tour of Brooklyn. I am so sure that this will be a great time for me to go there. Anyway, just keep it more up and have a great time. Waiting for your post.

Comment

Working...
                X