Travel Croatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Croatia

It’s very new name for some people but I want to tell you that it’s a very old country of Europe. It was founded in 1991. I had visited this country during my school days after the visit of niagara falls tour from new jersey. In this trip o had seen many attractions of this country like Hvar Island, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Brač Island and Pula Arena. Here I’m going to paste the pictures of these places.
    Pula Arena:

Plitvice Lakes National Park:

Brač Island:
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Plitvice Lakes National Park is the oldest park in Southeast Europe. It is the largest national park in Croatia. I visited there last two months with my friends. It is one of the most gorgeous natural wonders of the world. This park was founded in 1949. It is famous due to its lake arrange in cascades, waterfall and green areas. I really like to visit this unique place.

Comment

World-class Hvar is making onto everybody's Top Ten list. It's lush and green with lavender growing in the hills; the Venetian-inspired Hvar Town has become a required stop for global trendsetters. The beaches in Island of Hvar are generally rocky - pebble, situated in bays, surrounded by pine forests. But wherever you go you may be sure you will find perfectly transparent, clean unpolluted sea !

Spain-Rentals.net

Comment

It looks beautiful and i guess going to these kind of places can always be a treat and for me tour bus from new york to niagara falls is quite reasonable with all the needs.

Comment

Croatia is a beautiful country and a worthwhile place to visit I really love this country. You’ll find lots of magnificent places including National Parks which are listed below:
          • Dubrovnik
          • Opatija
          • Zagreb
          • Split
          • Korcula
          • Brijuni National Park
          • Kornati National Park
          • Mljet National Park
          Moreover, the weather of Croatia in September is approximately 17C to 24C. In short, September is an ideal month to travel to Croatia.

Comment

To bathe in such transparent water is a real paradise !!
            myhr cvs

Comment

Working...
            X