No announcement yet.

Nice place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Mavishh, You should try to suggest this city of your friend. I am sure your friend will spend a cool time with the beloved and come back with great memories. I want to know about your favorite places in NYC if you visited this city. I hope you will reply here soon and share with us own views about this city. I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

Sami321! I have tried such kinds of things. I suggested him last night. Seriously he was so much happy for that and want to move for it as soon as possible. So now just need some places where he will stay while the tour. Anyone from you having any suggestion for him? that could help him to take out that.

Comment

Mavis! here I really like to add here some names of the best place for the stay in NYC. I really hope that you will really like them.
        Waldorf Astoria New York
        New York Marriott Marquis
        Row NYC
        Pearl Hotel
        Hotel Pennsylvania
        New York Hilton Midtown
        Bryant Park Hotel
        So what you like to select out of these.

Comment

Waldorf Astoria New York is a cool place for stay guys, I have enjoyed there my stay while this bus trip from nyc to niagara falls and that was a quite lovely and amazing experience of my life. While mine visit I have enjoyed lots of amenities and that makes my visit more amazing and memorable. I would like to suggest all guys must be there at least once and enjoy your stay in a 5-star hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Abiram View Post
            Mavis! here I really like to add here some names of the best place for the stay in NYC. I really hope that you will really like them.
            Waldorf Astoria New York
            New York Marriott Marquis
            Row NYC
            Pearl Hotel
            Hotel Pennsylvania
            New York Hilton Midtown
            Bryant Park Hotel
            So what you like to select out of these.
            Abiram, I will say you these are the best and great places for staying. I have noted all of these places and I will say these are the best and good for the travelers. They can comfortable stay there and will get lots of facilities there. I am thinking to suggest these names with my uncle. They are planning to go there with the family. I hope they will come back with good things.

Comment

Guys i just want to know about som,e places that i could have visit there during my tour. Cause i am so willing to go there with my buddies. So i am witing for your reply and hope that could be a good time for all.

Comment

Mavishh, Abiram had shared a great list of attraction which you will see them easily. I also planning take your suggested tour after finishing my tour in las vegas. I am sure my journey will be cool and nice for me. I also noted all of them and I am sure I will enjoy there a lot.

Comment

Yeah, Buddy, I think people should surely try that could make all happy and surely this will be very much impressive time. So now i am just heading towards that beauty and want you to wish me best of luck guys. i will surely like to make a move to there as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X