No announcement yet.

Eiffel Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree with you, Sami, this is a hew rule by the Govt of Paris and believe,me I totally disagree with this and would like to say that thus is not fair for this visitant who loves to enjoy the beauty of this attraction at night and wanna captures its views in eyes and camera. Anyway, which other place you wanna explore at night of Paris?

Comment

Yeah Hery, I agree with you. It is not fair with visitors. In Night, Eiffel Tower is looking awesome and wonderful. I also love the night view of this Place and want to capture the images of it but we can't do it more. Anyway, It is our bad luck. well, I want to see The Louvre museum at night. This museum is one of my favorite museum there. Well I want to now about your places which you want to see there. Can you tell me?

Comment

I must say that you guys have shared such nice and worth seeing destinations for me and surely i will love to have some fun there and surely i will say that The Louvre museum is one of the most worth seeing and people love to go there again and again. So what say would it be a nice way of fun?

Comment

Mavishh, You say right. The Louvre Museum is also one of the best and great museum in Paris. It is also the famous and best museum for the student. There are many things where we can get sufficient detail about the history. I also planning to explore this museum in the next month with my friends. I hope i will go there soon.

Comment

All of you talked about The Louvre Museum which si the wonderful attraction in Paris for tourists. I want to share some images of this museum here from my collection. I hope so all of you like my share images.

Last edited by Jesse12; 12-27-2016, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I really love the images that you have shared here with all of us. I am so sure that this will be a good time period for me and for all others too. So just try to have some fun there for sure. So keep it more up and have a good time there.

Comment

I also love the images which all of you had shared here. No doubt that this the great and lovely place to see in the world. I also a big lover of this Eiffel Tower. No doubt that this place is looking awesome at night. It is grabbing the tourist attention. I hope I will go there again.

Comment

Working...
                X