Turquino National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turquino National Park

Turquino National Park is a beautiful and gorgeous park which is located in Cuba. It is also famous and my favorite too. I have been there about three years ago with my friends. We stay there for few hours to enjoy incredible beauty of this park. I captured some images of this park through my camera. It is a best place to enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. I think you should go there once.

I appreciate your effort and I like you sharing data about this park. I want to visit there because I am a traveling lover. I wish I will go there soon with my sweet friends. I hope I will great fun there with my friends like you. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

Comment

Cuba offers a lof of most incredible and gorgeous places to have visit among the visitors. Turquino National Park is also famous destination and my favorite too. I have been there more than three times in my life and have really awesome time there. I really enjoyed there photography. It is a best place for fun and you can enjoy there exciting views of nature beauty. Millions of nature and photography lover go there annually and have such a nice time there. I want to know your views about this park?

Comment

Turquino National Park is a well known destination of Cuba. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hiking. Its lush greenery spots grab my attentions towards them a lot. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for all nature and adventure seeker. I had a great time there when I was visited this alluring and most attractive park. I really enjoyed there photography. I am sure you will have such a nice time there like me.

Comment

The park is located in the Sierra Maestra mountain range. It is 50 km (31 mi) west of Guamá, in Guamá Municipality of Santiago de Cuba Province. The park protects a total area of 229.38 km2 (88.56 sq mi). It was established on January 8, 1980, with the passing of bill 27/1980. The park was named for Pico Turquino, the highest point in Cuba at 1,975 m (6,480 ft) in elevation. Other mountains in Turquino National Park include Pico Cuba, Pico Real, and Pico Suecia.

Interior Designer In Thiruvarur

Comment

Working...
          X