Most famous tourist attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most famous tourist attractions

Cuba is a best country for having enjoyment. It is known for its incredible attractions that grab attentions of visitors from entire world. Here I am going to share the names of some well known that destinations which I have visit there like El Capitolio, bahia de naranjo nature park, Havana Cathedral and Museum of the Revolution.

jack567! I am going to agree with you Cuba is a really nice destination. I visited much time in my life with my family and friends. I have a plan to visit there again in June. I hope I will again great time there, but this time, I will spend my time with my close cousin. she loves natural beauty places. She will first time to visit there I wish she like this destination. Can you have some suggestion for my next tour?

Comment

I am also nature lover and I really like to see most fabulous natural places all over the world. I would like to share the names of some most exciting places which I had explored during my Cuba's trip like Cueva de Saturno, Sierra Maestra, Viņales Valley and Playa Sirena. Best of luck for the tour and you will have such a nice time there as well as other visitors. I will love to say that you must share your personal views with us after finishing the tour.

Comment

The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world and is considered to be the most popular tourist attraction in India. A symbol of love, the Taj was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his queen Mumtaz. Tagore described the Taj as a "teardrop on the cheek of eternity". The monument attracts a lot of tourists all around the year.

Interior Designer In Thiruvarur

Comment

Working...
        X