Beautiful sceneries in Cuba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful sceneries in Cuba

when I was small, I heard and learnt a little about Cuba and really love this country. Is there any body here know much about Cuba and sharing about this country?
    Thanks so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!!

Vinales Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Cuba. When you arrive in this region seems to be moved 50 years ago in a timely manner. Quiet place, which palette looks correct opinion sometimes difficult to think.
    Boston Activities

Comment

The real Cuba is vibrant mix of history and music, poetry and passion. Here you can enjoy the perfect weather, spectacular scenery, exotic wild life.Do visit that park attractions.
      2-Parque Nacional La Güira
      3-Parque Nacional Ciénaga de Zapata
      4-Gran Parque Natural Topes de Collantes
      All the parks attractions have a mountains and facility of caves entertainment and the recreational activities are the top of the list.
      For the further visit
      Cuba travel guide - Wikitravel

Comment

That depends what you want out of your visit in cuba.

Cultural or relaxation or nature or a bit of all three.

I recomend the following to you

Pinar del Rio-Valle de Vinales- beautifull nature and relaxation

Havana- great cultural value and parties

Varadero- beach- some partying but its more relaxing, however in comparison to Holguin is closer to Havana so you kind of get a little bit of both the culture and the nature. Plus they have lots of excursion to places live Pinar, kawama(you can see the alligators and ride a boat) etc.

Holguin and santiago are gorgeous as in theyr are less touristic and more of the real cuba.

However any where you go the people are great, the food at the hotel sucks.

Comment

Alizay! I appreciate your remarkable suggestion but still I am little confused about the Pinar del Rio-Valle de Vinales. Let me know about your experience at this spot. My friend are moved there in the vacations they had bad experience there so regarding this point let me share your experience so its rally easy for me to visit there.

Comment

lots of music in town evenings (unless thigns have changed in teh last 2-3 years). Main venue is by the man town square, but you just have to listen for the music. Several pubs have musicians playing out front or inside. .

If I remember correctly on same side of main street as teh square and church was a club that had pretty good live rock band and was filled with locals and tourists alike. Prices of drinks very reasonable. Suggest having a small flashlight - streetlighting, especially off the main street, can be limited.
            enjoy to join mt rushmore tours in summer

Comment

Alizey your shared info is really worhtwhile for me as i was just planning to make a visit there soon after my new year celebrations. Thanks for sharing all necessary info in advance. Would you like to suggest me a nice accommodation of this region, where i could feel comfort like my house....

Comment

Cuba is the wonderful country of the Caribbean. It is known for its white sand beaches, cigars, rum and beautiful rolling mountains. José Martí Memorial is the most popular attraction of this region. That is located on the side of the plaza de la Revolution in the Vedado area of Havana. It is the beautiful site for history lovers.

Comment

I love rolling mountains and I has been visited many mountains countries like Malaysia and south Africa. It was a great adventurous place and I like these spots for travelling. now I am enjoying my tours from nyc to Niagara falls but After this tour. I want to visit in Cuba and I wish I will spend a good time there with my all friends.

Comment

tomammi! I have never been to Cuba, but I have heard many time about it. I feel that Cuba destinations are interesting of the world. So guys have your experience shared then with me. So I can go there in my next future time. I hope I will spend a great time there.

Comment

Jase I will like to share with you some attractions images of cube which are the famous here,. I wish you will like it natural beauty look and wants to go and personal experience of this destiantion.

Comment

tomammi! Really good to See that you have shared here really nice and great images od Cuba.I really like the and like to tell that I have never been at there in my life till yet but now l;like to make a visit at there after mine Williamsburg bus trip and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun.

Comment

Cuba is a nice country for visit. It is famous for its incredible beauty and beautiful mountains sceneries which grab attention of visitors from throughout the world. I have been there only one times in my life and have really awesome experience there. It was a memorable moment which I was captured many attractive views of nature beauty in my camera. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to see historical places all over the world. I am sure you will have really good quality time there.

Comment

Wow tomammi, You have shared really wonderful and great images of attractions which are famous in this region. i like all of them and will say these are attract my attention. After seeing them, I am thinking to explore all of them within Two days. I hope I will also capture such kind of views of this region. Well dude, I want to know some names of hotels where I can comfortable stay. Can you share with me?

Comment

Working...
                            X