León, Nicaragua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• León, Nicaragua

Here I want to talk about the major tourism attractions of León, Nicaragua. I have gone there through cheap tour. Here I saw the Playa Las Penitas, Museum of Legends and Traditions, Ruins of Leon Viejo and Museo de Arte Fundacion Ortiz-Gurdian. You may go there for fun. For this purpose you can take help from Nicaragua Travel Guide - VirtualTourist.
    Last edited by Ash; 06-27-2014, 04:53 PM.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Good info it is and i appreciate you for sharing it with us.Basically these are the necessary things which should be there for us so that we can be aware of everything which is a part of all the terms.In the same way people who are into all these things they should know about managing their knowledge about it.
    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

León is the most attractive city in Nicaragua. It is the second largest city of that country after Managua. I visited there only one time for few times. It offers a wide range of beautiful attractions. After reading both posts I will go there after completing my all loops tour nyc. It’s a really nice city for visitors.

Comment

Sami321, I never visited this city before in my life. After visiting this thread and reading all members’ post I think I must go there once in my life. Can you tell me about some best and most visited attractions of this city?

Comment

FRANKIE! Leon is one of most captivating and alluring attraction of Nicaragua. It is known as largest ones. Pacific Beach towns is one of most fascinating and promising place for nature loves, which is located at just 15 minutes walk away from the Leon’s center of the city. If you are thinking to visit there then you must go for it and don’t forget to visit Pacific Beaches town as well. I am sure you will have a great time there as well as I had during my tour.

Comment

Alien, I am glad to see your reply and I get a lot of things and new ideas after reading your post. I must visit all these places that you have been suggested in your post. I hope it will become one of the most memorable trips of my traveling life.

Comment

I am liking the place and i personally feel that throughout these places needs to be having an appropriate way by which the visitor can get the maximum outcome bus tours from new york is quite decent which is suiting me a lot.

Comment

I would say all of you that you have shared massive information about Leon. It is a beautiful city of Spain that is offer a wide range of attractions to enjoy the beauty of this amazing city. I have been there one time of my life with my friends to enjoy the holidays. I had an amazing experience there . It is a great place for visitors.
                Last edited by jack567; 10-20-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Nicaragua has its various destinations like Hiking lovers can see Ometepe Island, Leon has its Spanish Heritage, you can enjoy some delicious Spanish Food.
                  Orange Beach Resort

Comment

domsmith752, What a grat new for me. Nicaragua is a new kind of country for me. I am very happy to know the name of the region. Well, I like hiking and also a big foody person. I never try Spanish food in life. I hope I will go there as soon as possible. Well buddy, Would you like to suggest me some name of the hotel in Nicaragua which are offers delicious Spanish food. I am waiting for your reply. After known that, I will go there.

Comment

sami321, Nicaragua is the best place in Central America, which is filled with lots of attractions and different restaurants. If you wanna enjoy there Spanish food so I think you should make a move around
                      Meson Real
                      La Taska de Kiko
                      Summer
                      Fandango Musica y tapas
                      Campestre Serranias
                      Panaderia Cafetin Tonalli
                      I think you will like my suggestion.

Comment

Built between 1747 and the early 19th century to the design of Guatemalan architect Diego José de Porres Esquivel, the monument expresses the transition from Baroque to Neoclassical architecture and its style can be considered to be eclectic. The Cathedral is characterized by the sobriety of its interior decoration and the abundance of natural light. The vault of the Sanctuary, however, presents rich ornamentation. The Cathedral houses important works of art including a wooden Flemish altarpiece, and paintings of the 14 stations of the Way of the Cross by Nicaraguan artist Antonio Sarria (late 19th and early 20th centuries).

Python Training Institute In Chennai

Comment

Working...
                        X