which are the Best places in Central America to visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which are the Best places in Central America to visit

Hi friends My name is John Rica and i am looking for the list of best places in Central America because i am planning to visit the Central America and Costa Rica so i am so much confused where i have to visit that's why i am here to know your views about this that where i have to visit. because i have very few days left to start my trip. If you guys have any suggestion then please let me know.
    Thanks

Most popular destinations in Central America: In Central American countries Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua and Guatemala you will find many popular destinations such as Panama City, Belize City, San Jose, Antigua, and Bocas del Toro.
    Boston Hotel Rooms

Comment

Originally posted by pionjen View Post
      Most popular destinations in Central America: In Central American countries Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua and Guatemala you will find many popular destinations such as Panama City, Belize City, San Jose, Antigua, and Bocas del Toro.
      HI Pionjen!
      Thanks for the help the list you have mentioned in the post is really very helpful to me i check all the places on the web and come to know that these are the best places to spend our vacations like Costa Rica, Panama Nicaragua.
      Thanks
      John Rica

Comment

The best paces in Central America that I know are :
        Mexico
        Honduras
        Costa Rica
        Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

Costa Rica is very fun and safe but pricier than say Nicaragua and Panama. And Mexico is not in Central America, Jack :P But I agree it is totally gorgeous!!

Comment

If you like getting away from the tourist crowds come to El Salvador. Some of the best surfing in Central America, and the people here are super friendly something that most travelers notice within a day of arriving. If you want specific places to see and visit send me a PM
            Life is short...enjoy it while you can.
            The Other El Salvador

Comment

Try

Puerto Viejo - Costa Rica

also visit this place for nature experience in Costa Rica

Monteverde, Corcovado, Torteguero, Cahuita
              NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

If you really want to visit Central America just visit Costa Rica, and Nicaragua they are not just have good travel attractions but they are safe to visit too.
                Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

While Central America benefits from a tropical climate year-round, the dry season is the most pleasant time to visit the region. The main part of dry season runs from January to March, with the shoulder months December and April varying in weather quality from country to country

Comment

Central America is really a beautiful place to visit of America. And I am damn sure you will love this place a lot. Here are few places I will recommend you to visit in Central America:

Tikal, Guatemala
                    Panama City
                    Arenal Route, Costa Rica
                    Monteverde & Santa Elena, Costa Rica
                    Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua
                    Bay Islands, Honduras
                    Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                    Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Central America is Really a Great place to Visit . i suggest you to Visit Few places to visit You Would love to ..

Antigua, Guatemala
                      Tamarindo, Costa Rica
                      Panama City, Panama
                      San Ignacio, Belize
                      Jaco, Costa Rica
                      Granada, Nicaragua

i am damn sure you will love this place to visit there... have fun ..
                      Traveler's Choice Limousine Miami

Comment

1. Tikal, Guatemala
                        2. Lago de Atitlán, Guatemala
                        3. The Hummingbird Highway, Belize
                        4. Ruta de las Flores, El Salvador
                        5. Bay Islands, Honduras
                        6. Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua
                        7. León, Nicaragua
                        8. Monteverde & Santa Elena, Costa Rica
                        9. Arenal Route, Costa Rica
                        10. Panama City
                        Personal Breathalyzer

Comment

Here are my tips,

The Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica. It is not just the country’s most active volcano. It is also a treasure trove of fun activities. It’s a great place to get some adventure – the sight of the volcano in action.

Lake Atitlan. “Atitlan” in Mayan means a world of beauty and grandeur. It actually means “where the rainbow gets its colors”. This another nice place to visit.

Panama Canal
                          There are few man made features in this world which carry more importance than the Panama Canal does. This canal has a unique property which no other man made features can match. You could also go there.

Comment

Johnrica! Central America is beautiful and there are a lot of amazing places to see in Central America. Like, Panama Canal, Copán, Tikal, Arenal Volcano and Caye Caulker and many other amazing places. You should visit all of them all the places are amazing. What about the yellowstone national park tour package?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazmine View Post
                              Johnrica! Central America is beautiful and there are a lot of amazing places to see in Central America. Like, Panama Canal, Copán, Tikal, Arenal Volcano and Caye Caulker and many other amazing places. You should visit all of them all the places are amazing. What about the yellowstone national park tour package?
                              Hy jazmine! No doubt Central America is one of most prominent and vibrant places around the world, which offers plenty of attractive spots to visitor for making his journey one of most remarkable. Nowadays i was just thinking to plan my trip to this region. As i was just looking for a good options which could arrange one for me as i am having just one week vocations, would you like to share some details about yellowstone national park tour package.

Comment

Working...
                              X