Kingston Places to Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingston Places to Visit

Kingston is the capital of Jamaica and it has so many things that we can do and see. We should be able to learn more about the island’s past in the White Marl Museum. It is dedicated for the Arawak Indians, who are natives of the areas around Jamaica and Port Royal. The museum also shows exhibits and information about the old days of the piracy and privateers. In the Kingston, we should also be able to sample the local cuisine and go to the Crafts Market to purchase some souvenirs. We could also go to the Cuyamas Park to watch horse races. Can anybody suggest me more good places to visit?

I appreciate your effort. I must say that you have shared very useful information about Kingston with us which is good. I would like to share the names of some well known destination which are my favorite like:

Lake Ontario Park
    Howe Island
    Loughborough Lake
    Sydenham Lake
    Kingston Memorial Centre
    Agnes Etherington Art Centre

I want to know your views about these places?

I had remarkable journey during my bus tours to yosemite from los angeles
    Last edited by Darian; 08-29-2016, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Its really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about Kingston. This is totally new for me but after reading the above shared information I would really love t go there for having fun. So soon will be there.

bus tour to Rhode Island was fun filled.
      Last edited by Abiram; 08-30-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Kingston offers s a lot of most beautiful and mesmerising attractions among the visitors to have visit. Lake Ontario Park is also famous destination and my favourite too. I have been there only one time in my whole life and have such a nice time there. It is a best place for having fun and you can enjoy there hiking and photography. I want to know about your favourite destination?

Comment

As all of you have shared quite enough detail about Kingston city. Now I would like to share the names of best food places of this destination. Which will be useful for all travel freaks. Days on Front, AquaTerra, Casa Domenico, Sally's Roti Shop these are some restaurants there which are best for fine dining. Who has a plan to make a move towards this destination must go ahead and try these restaurants.

Comment

Alizay, I got to know massively about the restaurants, and I have noted Days on Front, AquaTerra, Casa Domenico, Sally's Roti Shop all of these names. After a week i will make a move around it with my friends and surely this is gonna be a great time period for all of us. So keep it more up and have a good time there.

Comment

I would like to say that you will have a great time there and so sure will back with lots of memories. So I really like to say very good luck for that and must recommend you don’t forget to pack your camera and have fun there. I hope my suggestion will be helpful for you.

Comment

There are many most wonderful and interesting places for having fun but I have a good experience of Loughborough Lake because I have been there more than four times in my whole life and always spent lovely time there. It is a best place for outing and where tourists can enjoy photography. What will you say guys about it?

Comment

I must say that every member of this community has shown a great effort. I really like this contribution and am so keen to know about the Spring season in Bali. Have you ever experienced this in your life? Then must share it here.

Comment

Working...
                  X