Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite Caribbean travel destination and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite Caribbean travel destination and why?

Hi,

I am planning on traveling in September but I have never been anywhere tropical.any Tips???

Regards
    sex swings

Hi,
    i love Barbados,because Barbados is very standard living island. Many tourists come there for spend their holidays. There are many good beaches and luxury hotels. Errol Barrow Park, Lazaretto Gardens and Ocean Park are beautiful places...

Comment

I'd also like to go there on vacation (my first time) and I was thinking of going to either Barbados, Jamaica or the Cayman Islands. I'll need to do a little more checking deals and info before I decide.
      hotel deals

Comment

Favourite Carribean Destination

My favorite Carri bean destination is Jamaica because of its party culture and the people there are very helpful to the strangers that come to visit their country

Comment

Definitely, Barbados is really good Island in Caribbean where you can enjoy its peaceful atmosphere with outstanding places and beaches. I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.

Comment

Jamaica is my favorite, and Negril my favorite area. I love the beach, the cliffs and the vibe of the island, as well as the food.

Next would be Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Martin. These are all expensive to get to and take a long time while Jamaica and Mexico are 90 minutes away.
            Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
            Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Originally posted by titus View Post
              Hi,

I am planning on traveling in September but I have never been anywhere tropical.any Tips???

Regards
              My answer is Stingray City. I like the water, the climate of here. This is a great family excursion. Boat ride out to a sandbar was the most exciting for me.

Comment

Wasn't aware that much regarding these things i am sure and understanding stuff like corning glass tour takes care of many factors and gives us a way out that can be taken ahead to me.

Comment

Caribbean is the best place for traveling. These are some most famous destinations, Caribbean sea, Punta Cana, Saint Martin (Island), Santo Domingo, Cayo Coco. Cayo Coco is my favorite destination because of its natural beauty. Here I am going to share few names of Cayo coco’s well known Islands Greater Antilles, Sabana-Camaguey Archipelago, Rey, Antilles .

Comment

Jamaica is one of my favorite Caribbean destinations. This beautiful region is located in the heart of the Caribbean. According to my point of view it is an ideal destination to explore to enjoy the rich blend of natural beauty. This region is famous for its; reggae music, all-inclusive resorts and a lot of incredible natural spots.

Comment

Working...
                    X