Which Caribbean place is the best to visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Caribbean place is the best to visit

As the title goes, I just want to know which is the best place in the Caribbean to visit. I may plan for Caribbean tour next year. Thanks all.

Hi,
    Barbados Wildlife Reserve, Errol Barrow Park, Folkestone Marine Park Museum, Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, Grenade Hall Forest & Signal Station, Harrison's Cave, Lazaretto Gardens and Ocean Park etc are major attractions of Barbados. Little Arches Hotel,and Peach and Quiet etc are good luxury hotels to stay. Nubianesque and Rossomar Rentals etc are cheap accommodation options. So, there is no need to worry, you can plan your visit within your financial limits

Comment

I'm also interested in good places to visit in the Caribbean. If anyone went, could you share details of your experience?
      hotel deals

Comment

Well, Barbados is really good Island in Caribbean where you can enjoy its peaceful atmosphere with outstanding places and beaches. I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.

Comment

I want to visit Jamaica as it is a home of World's fastest runner Usain bolt.
          Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

Punta Cana is a haven for bargain-hunting beach-goers
            Nanshan Culture Tourism Zone features three theme parks: Property Management Brisbane Buddhism Culture Park, Blessing and Longevity Park and Hainan Custom Culture Park.

Property Managers Brisbane

Comment

There are lots of stunning places at Caribbean like Puetro Ricco, Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, Antigua and most special is Jamaica. I must say that these all places are great attraction from Caribbean.
              lisbon tourism

Comment

There are so many place to visit there. But as by personal favorite is Cayman Islands and Barbados. I just love these places.
                Toronto furnished apartments condos for rent

Comment

The best place to go in the Caribbean depends on what you want to do, and what you expect of the place you choose.

I love St. Croix because in is a US territory so you DON'T need a passport!!! Also there is more open land, less people, no big mega-hotels. It's a quiet, laid back place with beautiful beaches. If thats not what you are looking for, then it's the wrong place for you.
                  Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                  Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Well, it is usually intelligent to visit more than one island. It won't increase the cost a big but increase the fun a lot. You won't need different visas.

Comment

I like the Bahamas; it's always great to visit Nassau and PAradise Island. The Atlantis Hotel is so cool. I love their waterpark and their aquariums. I can't wait for the next time i go there. The Dominican Republik and Jamaica are also nice.
                      Holiday Homes France

Comment

cayman island, st. kitts and nevis, barbados, ect are the best place to visit i thought
                        India Holiday Tour Packages|Himachal & Ladakh Tour Packages|Rajasthan Tour Packages|Kerala Tour Packages

Comment

ABC islands

I'm sure that you've heard of the ABC islands. They are great islands with very beautiful landscapes and awesome beaches where you can snorkel or relax. In Curacao for example, you can visit a lot of different and diverse locations like : The dolphin academy, Christoffel Park or the Curaçao synagogue which, by the way is one of the oldest synagogues in the Americas.
                          www.curacaorentalhomes.com

Comment

Originally posted by CuracaoRentalHomes View Post
                            I'm sure that you've heard of the ABC islands. They are great islands with very beautiful landscapes and awesome beaches where you can snorkel or relax. In Curacao for example, you can visit a lot of different and diverse locations like : The dolphin academy, Christoffel Park or the Curaçao synagogue which, by the way is one of the oldest synagogues in the Americas.
                            CuracaoRentalHomes! I found your suggestions really useful for me as well for all other traveler. My best friend is planning his Christmas tour to America with his family. But now he is just looking for such places where he could spent memorable pleasant journey with them. I think you had a massive info about this region. let me know about some good attractions where you personally had experienced during your traveling. Regarded...

Comment

for my budget it is Dominican Republic ;-)
                              Living in Dominican Republic with Less than 1,000 $/ month - Best Online Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X