Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise....have any done a cruise with SeaDream,

Hi all

I am new here and hope some can help me.

I am looking for a cruise,, transatlantic, with a small vessel.
    I am not seeking a "party" cruise, but more a relaxing cruise with good food, spa, wine and relaxing on deck.

Are the average age on a cruise like these high?

How will I be there, 36 and traveling alone.

I was told that SeaDreams, SeaBourn and Silversea are having small vessels, with a high standard on board.

But, have anyone here done a transatlantic trip with them?
    I hope to some can help me, and tell me what to do, and witch one to go for.

Thank you for looking

Have a good day

SeaDream is a relative newcomer to the burgeoning cruise landscape, the cruise line is owned and managed by people who really understand luxury sailing. Unlike mainstream cruise lines that are embattled in a race to see who can build the biggest ship and pack the most buffet-hungry passengers onto their ships at a time, SeaDream has a different approach. SeaDream ships are actually large “yachts”, each serving as home to 108 guests and 89 crew members. Do the math and you will see that unless the yacht is completely full, there is close to one crew member for every passenger!
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I only been on one, worked for 2 weeks on Sea Bourn.. its a fair sized ship and a good party could occur. there are a few amenities and facilities that you can enjoy and it is definitely an amazing experience. even if I was working in the vessel, I still had time to relax and enjoy the trip...I'll show you some pictures later on.
      Australian ETA

Comment

Seabourn cruises.

Seabourne are said to offer a very personalized journey for each and every passenger and carry from 208-450 people, this makes them very intimate.
        I would recommend Seabourne yatches if you are travelling alone purely because of this reason.
        A couple of friends form work have been on a seabourn cruises and highly recommended it.
        Maybe you should check out some reviews, cruises.co.uk is said to be a great website as you can choose just seabourne cruises.
        Good luck (:

Comment

Working...
        X