Places to visit in New Zealand ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to visit in New Zealand ?

I am always willing to go there.. and what is best time to visit to New Zealand .. heard some great place are there and also looking for some great flight deals to choose ..
    thanks for any advice ..
    Plan your travel and trip with the help of Best Travel Guides

Things you can't miss to see while traveling in New Zealand:

1. Milford Sound
    Experience the grandeur and beauty of Fiordland on the area’s most accessible fiord, great in bright sunshine and wonderfully atmospheric in the mist with the waterfalls at their most impressive.

2. Tree ferns
    Sometimes reaching up to 10m, these outsize specimens provide shade for some of the more delicate species in New Zealand’s unique ecosystem.

3. Taieri Gorge Railway
    Ride the stately old train through otherwise inaccessible mountain landscapes on this dramatic journey along a line established back in 1859.

4. Whale watching
    An impressive range of cetaceans populates the deep canyons off the Kaikoura Peninsula, visited on a cruise or spied from a plane or helicopter.

5. Otago Central Rail Trail
    Taking three leisurely days on a bike is the best way to tackle this 150km trail, which follows the route of a former rail line through some ruggedly barren country.

6. White Island
    Take an appealing boat trip out to New Zealand’s most active volcano, and stroll through the sulphurous lunar landscape to peer into the steaming crater.

7. Ninety Mile Beach
    This seemingly endless wave-lashed golden strand is a designated highway, plied by tour buses that regularly stop to let passengers toboggan down the steep dunes.

8. Moeraki Boulders
    Stroll along the beach to visit these large, perfectly round, natural spheres with a honeycomb centre, just sitting in the surf.

9. The glaciers
    The steep and dramatic Fox and Franz Josef glaciers can be explored by glacier hike, ice climbing and helicopter flights landing on the snowfields above.

10.The Catlins
    Seals and dolphins and a laidback approach to life make this rugged coast a great place to unwind for a few days.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

You should go to new zealand for your holiday.As there are the lots of beaches and water-parks over there.

1)The Coromandel, with its pristine beaches, native forests and laid-back vibe, is one of New Zealand’s most popular and best-loved holiday destinations.Activities and attractions are plentiful, from fishing and diving to hiking and cycling.You could wander among the coolness of the pristine bush; the Coromandel is a walker’s paradise. Explore the relics from the area's gold mining heritage, follow the Karangahake Gorge and Coromandel coastal walkway, hike the Pinnacles, or hop on your bike and cycle the Hauraki Rail Trail. Or simply sit and relax in a warm bubbling pool at Hot Water Beach where you can dig your own spa two hours either side of low tide. Don't miss the spectacular Cathedral Cove, the jewel of a protected marine reserve.

2)Jet boating is suitable for all ages and levels of fitness and can be enjoyed the whole year round. Sit back, buckle yourself in and feel the acceleration.A New Zealand jet boat ride will take you powering through narrow river gorges, almost brushing against sheer rock faces; or skimming across the surface of water channels that weave through the shingle banks of braided rivers.
      Some of the most exhilarating trips are available near Queenstown and Canterbury. Other areas include the Buller and Makarora regions in the South Island and the Rangitaiki, Whanganui and Waikato Rivers in the North Island.

3)There are lots of caves also. Under the green hills of the Hamilton-Waikato region lies a labyrinth of caves, sinkholes and underground rivers known as Waitomo. The area's name comes from the Maori words wai (water) and tomo (hole). The caves were carved by underground streams pushing through soft limestone over thousands of years. The easiest way to see the caves is with a walking or boat tour. If you’re into adventure, try the unique experience of blackwater rafting - you'll crawl, swim and float through the caves on a rubber tube.
      Shopping
      From gorgeous pounamu (jade) ornaments and jewellery, hand-crafted glass andlocal wood products, to beautiful merino or possum knitwear and sheepskins - you'll easily find something special for even the hardest-to-please.For a little indulgence fill your suitcase with a selection of other delicious Kiwi goodies. Premium, botanical skin care products, New Zealand manuka honey, world-class wines or artisan olive and avocado oils. You'll also find a great range of Kiwiana (quirky Kiwi icons) and arts and crafts at local markets along your way.
      I guess you will be staying in bed and breakfast accommodation so that it would be cheaper for you.
      The average cost would be 100 NZ $ per person it can be less depending upon how well you search for cheapest things.
      Planning to go to New Zealand ,get up to 50% discount on baches,holiday homes, baches in new zealand

Comment

Napier
        Punakaiki coast
        Abel Tasman Coast Track
        Franz Josef Ranges
        The Waikato River
        Golden Bay
        Waitakere beaches
        Tongariro National Park
        The Milford Track
        Planning to go to New Zealand ,get up to 50% discount on baches,holiday homes, baches in new zealand

Comment

There are lots of places to go to in Nz...it depends on what you like....if its scenery then there are lots of amazing places around the place....the South Island is considered prettier for the most part with places like Queenstown popular, but I like the West Coast ( of the South Island) as its so pretty ( but not many people live there)...I have lived in Christchurch for many years on and off and really like it as a city. its close-ish to places you can go and visit eg west coast, kaikoura ( whale watching), southern alps etc etc.

It depends on what you like to see. Check out New Zealand Travel and New Zealand Business - The official website for New Zealand

Comment

There are many beautiful places to visit in New Zealand. Below we have mentioned top 10 best destinations in New Zealand:-

1. The Milford Track
            2. The Coromandel
            3. Tongariro National Park
            4. Waitakere beaches
            5. Golden Bay
            6. Abel Tasman Coast Track
            7. Franz Josef Ranges
            8. The Waikato River
            9. Punakaiki coast
            10. Napier
            Honeymoon Packages For Turkey | Cruise Packages For Turkey | Luxury Tour Packages For Turkey

Comment

Snort - Red White and Blue has clearly never been to New Zealand! Crime is no more rampant in New Zealand than any other country - in fact, there is probably less crime than other countries. I invite Red White and Blue here for a visit to see for himself.

Well, as for your question - yes, Christchurch is great city. You would do well to go there. As for the best place to visit in New Zealand - you will get all sorts of answers as New Zealand is such a diverse country. If you like the big cities then Auckland and Wellington are great - if you like scenery then stick to the South Island.
              No one has mentioned Dunedin yet - it is also a great city to visit - lots of old buildings, character, charm and an enormous amount of wildlife out on the peninsula.
              Where ever you decide to go you will love it!
              One tour west coast has perfect arrangements and fully guided for the comfort of people

Comment

White island is situated in the north of Whakatane in the bay of plenty north island new Zealand. White island offers a boat and the helicopter tour. I have been there a year ago with my family before my bus tours dc . I have a great experienced through the helicopter tour. The island is 321 meter above the sea level. I suggest to all community members who are planning to visit there must visit the white island through the helicopter tour.

Comment

Rotorua is one of my favorite place to visit in New Zealand. This place known as the thermal wonderland of New Zealand. It is located in the heart of the North Island, just 60 kilometres south of Tauranga, 80 kilometres north of Taupo, 105 kilometres east of Hamilton, and 230 kilometres southeast of the nation's most populous city, Auckland.

Comment

Wow.... Every one shared here massive info about New Zealand. I have been there with my uncle round about 4,5 years ago. But it was a small business trip. Afterwards i never plan my trip to this region. But after reading your post i am quite interested to visited there. Thanks to all members your shared information would be so beneficial for me for planning a fabulous journey to this region. some of the best accommodations would be much regarded here...

Comment

Absolutely right Alien! All members have shared massive information here. I think you have clear all views about New Zealand. you can easily plan to go there without any hesitation. It offers a bundle of attractions for visitors. I visited there last year after my los angeles to yosemite tour with my business partner. During I was staying the The Langham Auckland hotel. So I want to suggest this hotel during the tour. The location is awesome and provide necessary facilities for customers. I'm sure you will like very much.

Comment

New Zealand do have places which are so worth a visit the basic thing is to visit places according to your taste and that is what works for us big time because normally when its about visiting places we should always be having some sources for that like i normally use fort lauderdale city bus and it it surely works for me a big time.
                        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

White Island is the one of most famous attractions of New Zealand. It is one of most popular attractions among the visitors. It is my favorite attractions. I visited there and had great fun there. Visitors can have great fun at its water spots.

Comment

You right Jack. The visitors can enjoy there lots of its water sports. It is a truly awesome place for enjoyment. I will try to visit White Island in the next month with my whole family.. It is an ideal place for a family trip. I am very excited to go there. Can you share some images. Before going, I want to see them. Reply me quickly.

Comment

Well guys! Really, White Island is the most famous and interesting destination of New Zealand. There are the different wonderful and amazing activities for families enjoyment. One of the most fantastic and nice nature spots for tourists. I personally love this island and i had a great time there.

Comment

Working...
                              X