Anyone ever been to NZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been to NZ?

Another one of the MANY places I wish to go. Any stories, tips, anything out there?

Nope.
    I have not been in New Zealand yet.
    I like the New Zealand's Cricket team very much btw.

Comment

i haven't been to new zealand yet but i want to visit it sometime. i heard a lot of good things about the country. i want to try snowboarding there!

Comment

there are also new zealand tour packages which include wine tours!

Comment

i've never been to new zealand. but i want to go there sometime. is the snowboarding really good? how about skiing?

Comment

Hello guys

I am glad I have found this thread.
            My name is Chris Dan E. and currently I am working in New Zealand in Wellington for 3 years running. NZ is best place for anyone who loves beaches, snowboarding, rafting, treking, bungy, sky diving, skiing motor-boading etc etc... there are many exciting and adventorus things to do in new zealand.
            You can find more information all details/packages/infos about NZ on New Zeland Travel

Please PM me if you need any other additional information.

Thanks,hope you will visit soon.

Chris
            New Zealand Torusim
            Director.
            Find and book cheap hotels worldwide! | All about New Zealand Tourism

Comment

well even i havnt been der...but really really wish to go there...came across this amazing site on NZ......newzealand.com...it has everything u wud wana know about NZ, it will make you fall all the more for NZ!!

Comment

I have never been to new zealand but would like to visit it as i have heard so much about it .Thanks for telling about these tour packages as they will help me when I will plan for my trip.

Comment

The Maori culture in NZ should not be missed!!!!!
                  motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

The best bowler is Bond while the best batsman is Martin Crove or Jacob Oram

Comment

Hoping to go to New Zealand

My dream is to become a volunteer overseas in New Zealand. I love the country, even though I haven't been there. I heard stories, saw pictures and I really want to go there now! I actually saw a video on the internet of someone who has been there, he made a blog of his trip to New Zealand it was amazing... I cant wait to visit the place! My uncle for example, has been teaching English there to foreigners and told me everything about the great people, the amazing country and the lovely weather. I can even learn Spanish over there, because my uncle has still a friend living in New Zealand that owns Buenos Aires real estate and so speaks Spanish. He said he wanted to try to help me with improving my Spanish while I'm volunteering there too! I really want to book as possible, but first have to work for a while.
                      Last edited by Manne; 01-02-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by john_rouse View Post
                        i've never been to new zealand. but i want to go there sometime. is the snowboarding really good? how about skiing?
                        yeah, I have been to New Zealand snowboarding, there are some awesome mountains there. The best in my books is Trebble Cone in the South Island. Queenstown is an awesome party town.
                        Last edited by Manne; 02-02-2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

How about Arrowtown Recreational Reserve? The first film of the lord of the rings
                          was shot here. I can't find more info about this place...
                          Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

milford sound and doubtful sound are great destinations for beginners and later explore the cities.. you can find huge and awesome landscapes in milford. go fishing and just walking around makes sense already
                            motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

New Zealand is the place with many activities and attractions. There are many places there, where you can enjoy adventure sports like 4WD and offloading, bird watching, boats, sailing and much more. It is also the best destination for honeymooners.
                              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
                              X