No announcement yet.

Tourism in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia has more to offer then most other countries I have ever travelled through. I travelled to the Northern Territory 9 years ago and I have been here ever since.

There are so many questions in this thread, but I will try to answer a little on the Northern Territory ir Kings Canyon in Watarraka National Park.
    It is one of the most beautiful please around the Red Centre. It goes along with Kata Tjuta and or course Uluru.

Kings Canyon has two awesome walks, one is the rim walk which takes you up the very steep sides of the canyon to walk around the rim giving you some breath taking views of the surrounding national park.
    It has the Garden of Eden, where you slowly progress back down into the canyon where you will find a water whole that is full of flora and fauna and where people will often stop for a swim before carrying on there walk.

If you ever get the chance to vist you should!
    For more information on the Northern Territory here is a helpful little web site.
    Northern Territory - Darwin, Alice Springs, Uluru, Kakadu & so much more

Comment

I think Sydney, Australia is one of the most visited places by travelers, because, they have many tourist spots that travelers really enjoy. I myself enjoy a lot from the country, specially the beaches... really love to be under the sun when there is a surf competition or something
      Australian ETA

Comment

I agree with all, Australia is a natural wonderland with lots of beautiful and attractive places. If you’re planning towards Australia so try to visiting Brisbane which is the top tourist attractions.
        It has many different types of scenery, including skyscrapers, parkland and even an artificial beach.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Tourism Australia to provide Fraser Island, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Great Barrier Reef, Kakadu National Park, the Sydney Opera House, Port Arthur, National Gallery, Australia and so on.

Comment

Sydney Australia is the largest city in the country. It hosts four million citizens. It is the state capital of New South Wales. Sydney is advised a tourism mecca in Australia. There are so abounding things to do. One can bask in the sun at Bondi Beach, see a performance at the Sydney Opera House, visit historical sites and museums.
            hp coupon code

Comment

Australia is a beautiful place to visit. Each and every place in Australia is full of natural beauty. Australia is famous for its happening and party life.

Comment

Australia is not only hygienic but also focused to show case the sustainable tourism model to entire world. I love to visit this place.

Comment

Australia is one of the most Favorited and popular among the tourist. in western Australia which located within the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region on Bina Place, Quedjinup. place called "Aliya Retreat" such a nice place to visit for single,couple or families. A holiday home with 4 spacious bedroom and have many facilities to enjoy.

Comment

Australia is my one of the favorite destination for traveling. I am so excited for go there because , Australia is one of the most visited places by travelers, because, they have many tourist spots that travelers really enjoy.
                    New York Hotel

Comment

Yeah Australia is most demanded country in tourism sector. There have many beautiful cities in the Australia where tourist want to visit. Many resources to enjoy your vacations and travel companies available there that provide tour packages to tourist.

Sydney is most beautiful city in Australia, have became the favorite among all tourist. Sydney Corporate Travels is reputed travel company there who provide various tour packages to tourist like one day or full tour pack....... for Limo Hire Sydney and can also book limo online at limousineaustralia.com.au for best hire charges with safe and high class features like music, TV, Internet, Newspaper, Snacks and many more.

Comment

Congratulations! Brisbane is an amazing city, I should know, I have lived here all my life and remember all the scene with out any difference no doubt that many other cities also have its own charm but i like Brisbane..
                        This site give to you much reliable journey
                        durham to new york bus

Comment

hi Nealjones.

Nice Post.
                          Thanks for sharing information about the Australia. Really, I visit there many times, Australia such a beautiful country for the tourists and a lot of places is over there.
                          Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

In Australia there is lots tourist place available,These are -
                            Sydney
                            Perth
                            Caims
                            Darwin
                            which is very attractive and beautiful place.And These place seen night very amazing.
                            gulf shores condominiums

Comment

You Share Such a nice information about the Australia. Australia is very beautiful city. Visit my friends over there and they told about the interesting thing about Australia.

Comment

Definitely! Australia is well known as one the world famous tourist destinations. It is the world's sixth-largest country by area with plenty of attention-grabbing places. In my opinion; the most attractive place to visit there are:
                                Sydney
                                • Byron Bay
                                • Freycinet National Park / Wineglass Bay
                                • Daintree Rainforest
                                • Fraser Island
                                • The Grampians National Park
                                • Kakadu National Park
                                Guys! Have you ever experience though nyc niagara tours? I would like to know.
                                Last edited by Jacklee; 09-10-2014, 09:57 AM.
                                I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Working...
                                X