Australia - Singapore Tourism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia - Singapore Tourism

Dinesh lives in Australia. I am planning a visit to my cousin sister's wedding function in Singapore. Don't know Singapore city details, hotels, & etc.,

Want to know, Who is the best tour guide in Singapore? Can you share me?

I lives in India. Last year i went to Singapore, I have contact with SAEx. They guided to see the below places,
    Universal Studios Singapore, Sentosa Island, Orchard Road, Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, Jurong's Bird Park, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by The Bay, Chinatown & Little India.

Comment

I do not know. But it does not sound good. I have hotel-radar. i can tell the good and bad from a mile away and no doubt that many places in Singapore is famous among the visitor..
      This site give to you much reliable journey
      durham to new york bus

Comment

Australia-Singapore both are very beautiful places to visit. Many people every year visit their with their family, with their friends. Once a person visits over there, he will want to visit again.
        Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

Australia is a best place for travelling as tourism point of view. It is known for its captivating and alluring attractions. It is my favorite one travel destination around the world. I like to visit its natural places. I have been there many times of my life. It is a most famous holiday destinations. It is a nice places where tourist can visit and see a divers kind of attractions. I would love to go there again and again.

Comment

jack567! You are absolutely right Australia is best destination for travelling. The Singapore city is the most precious destination for travel lovers, Because there are so many astonishing places which are best and most famous for travelling. Now I am going to add the names of those places. Surely you will like it.
            Universal Studios Singapore
            Singapore Botanic Gardens
            Jurong Bird Park
            Singapore Flyer
            Night Safari, Singapore
            Gardens by the Bay
            Sentosa

Tell me something about tours to washington dc from new york.

Comment

Working...
            X