Top 3 must see things in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 must see things in Russia

Russia is beautiful and famous city. There are many places but the best three main places are given below:

1) Altai mountains.
    2) The Kremlin.
    3) Hermitage Museum.
    Time Square Hotel

The list of things which are included in this post will help people who are thinking to have visit in this country
    Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

jonekete...! I appreciate your effort. I also visited these places during my tour of this city. one more thing that These places are the best for visit where a lot of visitors come here each year with family and friends and had great time there. If you have a plan to go to there so I will suggest you to must visit these places and make their tour remember able.

Comment

I visited last year Hermitage Museum. I have some knowledge about this Museum, which I share with you like The State Hermitage is a museum of art and culture in Russia. One of the largest and oldest museums in the world. It was founded in 1764 by Catherine the Great and it has been open to the public since 1852. Every year, thousands of travelling lovers to visit there for enjoyment and see its oldest historical building and thing.

Comment

No doubt that tomammi has shared great information about Hermitage Museum. It is turly great place for history lovers. I also thinking to explore it in the future after seeing the images of this museum. I hope members will reply me soon because I will go there in the next month. I am still here to see new replies.

Comment

Altai mountains is a breathtaking destination for visit where a lot of adventure and fun lovers visit it each year. I also visited there and I stay there for two days to enjoy many outdoor activities. I will love to say other travellers that you should go there once in your life. I hope you will have joyful time there.

Comment

Altai mountains is the breathtaking destination. I have visited this destination a long time ago. I enjoyed there a lot and back with lots of memories. now I will share the iamge of this place with you hope so all of you will also liekt o see this.

Comment

Working...
              X