Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap backpacker hostel Sydney

Hi

I am looking to go backpacking in Sydney Australia but don't have much money to spend Would appreciate very much if someone could help me find someplace cheap for me to stay over there. Found this place Backpackers Budget Accommodation | Sydney Backpackers Hostels | Hostels in Sydney | Cheap Hostel on the web and seems like a decent place, but can someone who have stayed there before please share what you know? are they good are they centrally located to all the happening places in the city?

Thanks in advance for your help

i can see on your link that the site features budget/cheap/ more like a pocket friendly accommodation. base on my experience budget is not so great.. can be just fair enough.
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

City Resort Hostel is the cheapest one in the Sydney. It is not so luxurious one but very affordable in town. It has one single room type accommodation. It charges $18 per night. It also provides shuttle service till airport.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

http://www.hostelbookers.com is a nice website if someone is looking for budget hoste

Hostels, Youth Hostels & Cheap Hotels at HostelBookers is a nice website if someone is looking for budget hostels to stay. Most of the times I use this website to look for places to stay while traveling.
        Best Car Hire Deals

Comment

There are several hotels in Sydney. You can stay in any one according to your budget. Sydney is a great place, I have visited there many times.
          Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

Many hotels in Australia it depend to you that how much budget you have and or spend Sydney is superb place and i also want to go for the tour of Sydney which is good for me because its my wishlist..
            This site give to you much reliable journey
            durham to new york bus

Comment

Sydney Backpackers is a hostel located in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District). Just a short walk away you’ll find Westfield Tower and shopping centre, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and an array of other city attractions.

Sydney Backpackers offers clean, comfortable and affordable backpacker accommodation perfectly situated in the heart of the city. The hostel offers a variety of private and dormitory rooms. Each comes with a free sanitised linen, and free use of an individual locker with a secure padlock.

It offers a rooftop terrace with barbecue facilities, free WiFi access, and a fully equipped common kitchen. The property has a coin-operated laundry, and soap powder can be purchased at the reception at a small price.​

Hearing aid price in chennai

Comment

ydney Backpackers is a youth hostel located in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District), a 30-minute drive from Sydney Airport. Just a short walk away you’ll find Westfield Tower and shopping centre, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and an array of other city attractions.

Sydney Backpackers offers clean, comfortable and affordable backpacker accommodation perfectly situated in the heart of the city. The hostel offers a variety of private and dormitory rooms. Each comes with a free sanitised linen, and free use of an individual locker with a secure padlock.
                It offers a rooftop terrace with barbecue facilities, free WiFi access, and a fully equipped common kitchen.

Top Builders in Kumbakonam

Comment

Working...
                X