Kiama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiama

Kiama is the gateway to the South Coast.The Kiama area includes many attractions, being situated on the coast south of the Minnamurra River, and to the west lie the foothills of Saddleback Mountain and the smaller less discernible peak of Mount Brandon.Kiama has several well known surfing beaches, including Surf Beach, 'Mystics' and Jones' Beach, as well as other beaches situated in coves between headlands such as Black Beach. Kiama Harbour forms one of several coves between headlands.The beaches around Kiama offer a large range of surfing conditions. Many surfing competitions are held here every year.

Thanks,
    Kiama accommodation

I had never heard about this destination. After read your post, It seems I should visit this place at least one time.
    I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Kiama is a nice place to visit that is 120 km away from south of Sydney in Australia. It is small town with dramatic views back at the shorelines. It's Kiama Blowhole is very popular and one of the best tourist attraction point. Then Lighthouse, Saddleback Mountain, Jamberoo Action Park, Minnamurra River etc are also best visiting places in Kiama.
      Barracuda Resort

Comment

Sounds intriguing to me, now I wish to visit here.
        Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Kiama is a township 120 kilometres south of Sydney in the Illawarra, New South Wales, Australia in the Municipality of Kiama. At the 2006 census, Kiama had a population of 12,286 people. One of the main tourist attractions is the Kiama Blowhole. The seaside town features several popular surfing beaches, caravan parks and numerous alfresco cafes and restaurants. It is the first country town south of Sydney, and attracts a large number of day trippers.
          Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
          Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Get to know about new place in south Sydney.
            Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Working...
            X