Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most famous place in australia to visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gracy, You have shared a nice list about Australia's famous attractions. This list is really helpful for me to visit this country. I never got a chance to go Australia, but I will go there as soon as possible. jack, I want to see some images of the Barrier Reef and Kuk Ada national park. I will visit first after finishing my zion national park tour from las vegas. I am going this tour with my uncle. After coming back, I will make a plan to go there.

Comment

Great Barrier Reef is one of my favorite attractions of this country. It is one of the prettiest and most visited destinations of the world that is located off the coast of Queensland in northeastern Australia. It is also the largest coral reef system of the world.

Comment

Australia is the land of dreams.Australia is also a land of amazing constrasts and stunning beauty.There are most beautiful places in Australia Sydney Opera House, Great Barrier Reef, Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park, Blue Mountain National Park, Melbourne and Daintree National Park.

Comment

Well guys! Australia is very gorgeous and attractive country. Sydney is the capital and largest city of Australia. Sydney is the most famous and beautiful city in Australia for all tourists. Sydney attractions are so charming for all types people. Here i am going to share most popular places there are:
          Sydney Opera House
          Sydney Harbour Bridge
          Hyde Park
          Capitol Theatre
          These are my favorites places,where i had spent great time.

Comment

I love its many attractions with are visiting point of view best in this city, I would like to sharew ith you in last year when my aunt was visited there that tine she liked its both of these attractions like Great Barrier Reef and Sydney Harbour Bridge. so now I would try to explore these attractions with my friends soon. I wanna go there in next month because one of my best friend will join us and enjoy visiting with me after a long time after college.

Comment

Tomammi, I also a big lover of Sydney Harbour Bridge. It is one of the most famous and major bridge in Sydney. I also visited there twice times with my uncle and enjoyed their bike ride. There are many people to enjoy cycling and Cars. i am sure I will go there again. I will suggest you should never forget to take your camera. These places offer many kinds of views for capture.

Comment

Great to know about all of yours. You know what i also love travelling so much and i have been to Austria and that was such an adorable experience of mine where i had great time at. That's gonna be surely wow to try any of this kind of thing again.

Comment

Here is the list of famous places when to visit in Australia

1- Adelaide
                  2- Darwin
                  3- Hobart
                  4- Brisbane
                  5- Perth
                  See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

Comment

suraj57! Realy nice attractions names you have shared in your post. But I feel bad to tell you that all of these attractions names are new for me. I have never been there. But these names attract my attentions towards them. I am keen to know about these attractions in detail. Would you like to share here?

I am going to take a west coast usa tours indian.

Comment

I do agree with you on that nad would like to say that he had shared nice names of destination with all of us. Theses are almost new for me but I have an idea about Perth. This is a City in Western Australia, Australia which is filled with dozens of sighting views which visitors want to explore and wanna have fun on this. I think you should explore this place at least once.

Comment

I also agree with all of you. All of these places are the top famous and great places which are famous in Australia. I also noted all of them and I will say these are the best and great places for the fun. Now, I will try to explore all of them as soon as possible. I hope these places will be good and memorable for me. Thanks to all of you for this sharing.

Comment

Sami! You are right all this stuff that have shared by other members is really nice and useful. It will gonna useful for others who never visited Australia. I will share it with my uncle who wants to visit this country within few days. I am sure it will be useful for him to arrange his bucket list.

Comment

Working...
                          X