Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places in Queensland??

Hello friends,
    what are the best places in Queensland to visit?
    Tobris offers best gift ideas for travelers | Tobris-Unique Gift for travelers and expats

Queensland is one of the best place and there are many other places to visit. I like Mt Tamborine and it is a perfect place which serves you adventure and relaxation. There are many accommodations options are available but in all my favorite is Mountain Edge Accommodation.
    Tamborine mountain accommodation

Comment

Some good places to visit in Queensland:

- Brisbane
      Capital of Queensland, Places to visit include museum, galleries, parks, RiverWalk and Story Bridge for sky view.

- Mooloolaba
      Near Brisbane to the north a bachside paradise for a change to the bustling city.

- Hamilton Island
      Enjoy visit the Great Barrier Reef near Hamilton Island for water sports, snorkelling, scuba trip and boat trips.

- Port Douglas
      It is part of the rainforest coast, it has 4 mile long beach for swimming and watersport.

- Coolum
      Climb Mt. Coolum for the perfect mountaineering experience.

- Burleigh Heads
      Burleigh Heads National Park a great spot for BBQ and picnic.

- Magnetic Island
      Near Townswille, Kayak in the river and enjoy the rare marine life.
      Visit the top immigration to Australia firm in the world.

Comment

Great Barrier Reef
        Sunshine Coast, Queensland
        Warner Bros. Movie World
        Sea World Gold Coast
        These are the some most attractive places in Queenland.

Comment

You guys have provided the appropriate info and i would appreciate you all for this, at the moment thousand islands cruises is one of those things which are having a way out for the maximum of traveling which is always helpful.

Comment

Queensland is the second largest State of Australian. It is situated in the north east of the country. Here I want to share some fabulous places of Queensland, Fraser Island, Daintree Rainforest, Great Barrier Reef and Tamborine Mountain. Fraser Island is one of most famous attraction and my favorite too. It is an ideal destination for adventure lovers. Many tourists go there and enjoy there because of its mountain range.

Comment

Great Barrier Reef is one of my favorite attractions of Queensland. I have been there about a year ago with my few fellows. In this destination we can see the variety of marine life. A largest collection of coral reefs, with 400 types of coral, 1,500 species of fish and 4,000 types of mollusc are found in this destination.

Comment

There are some beautiful and best places in Queensland
                Great Barrier
                Sunshine Coast Queensland
                Fraser Island
                Whitesunday Island
                Australia Zoo
                Dreamworld
                Roma Street Parkland
                Paronella Park

Comment

Guys! I have no idea about Queensland, but it seems a great place to explore. After reading your posts, I would like to go there. Would you like to share your experience with me? I hope that I will find their good time because heard that there are a nice place. I want to enjoy them during my tour.

Comment

john45! wow, you have shared here a really beautiful names of attractions which are best for the holidays, I will try to go there for enjoyments and I will try to move my aunt there for spending most charming holidays there with her hubby and kids, I will suggest these names of attractions, I hope so she will try to explore these attraction one by one and like my suggestion...

Comment

Well all these names of places are looking so nice I would like to visit all these places one by one. First of all would like to visit Dreamworld. This looks more amazing kind of place. So sure when I will visit these attraction I will enjoy a lot and will collect lots of mesmorising memories from this tour.

Comment

There are so many iconic Australian sights in Queensland – the picture-perfect beaches at the Whitsundays, diving the massive underwater coral formations in the Great Barrier Reef, and off-roading in Fraser Island, just to name a few.

Perfect for backpackers or families, we cover the 20 best places to visit in Queensland. Check out the incredible spots below and make a decision for yourself.​

Best Art Gallery In Pondicherry

Comment

All the members of this board have shared useful stuff here about Great Barrier Reef. I was blank about this and now have enough stuff regarding this. By the way, guys what do you say about things to do and best time to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by tobris View Post
                            Hello friends,
                            what are the best places in Queensland to visit?
                            Hey, Queensland, it's a bloody ripper! Here are some tops places you gotta check out:
                            1. Great Barrier Reef: This place is unreal, mate! It's got the best snorkeling and diving spots, with colorful coral and marine life like you wouldn't believe!
                            2. Daintree Rainforest: It's the oldest rainforest in the world, bro! You can get lost in its lush greenery, take a cruise down the river, and spot some wicked wildlife.
                            3. Whitsunday Islands: Holy moly, these islands are like paradise on Earth! Clear blue waters, white sandy beaches, and you can sail around like a boss!
                            4. Gold Coast: Surf's up, dude! Gold Coast has epic beaches, rad nightlife, and those theme parks are insane!
                            5. Sunshine Coast: Chill vibes all the way, man! Awesome beaches, cool coastal towns, and you can't miss the Australia Zoo!
                            6. Brisbane: Brissy is the place to be, mate! Laid-back but happening, with heaps of parks, cool museums, and the riverfront is ace!
                            7. Cairns: Reef, reef, and more reef! Cairns is where it's at for exploring the Great Barrier Reef, and the rainforest trips are epic too!
                            8. Port Douglas: Luxury vibes, bro! It's got resorts, stunning beaches like Four Mile Beach, and the Mossman Gorge is pure beauty.
                            9. Fraser Island: Sand, sun, and adventure! Fraser Island is the biggest sand island, mate, and you can explore its lakes and even check out a shipwreck!
                            10. Townsville: Townsville's the gateway to Magnetic Island, mate! It's got beaches, wildlife, and wicked hiking trails. Plus, the city itself has heaps to offer!
                              Full of natural beauty and fun stuff to do.

Comment

Working...
                            X