Treasure Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Island

Treasure Island sits on the southern extension of the Boulder-Lefroy Fault, which hosts numerous high-grade gold and nickel deposits, including the Kalgoorlie Super Pit and the recently discovered high-grade Athena gold deposit. The lease covers 95 square kilometres and Focus holds an option to acquire a further 110 square kilometres.

Based on a detailed aeromagnetic survey in conjunction with geological mapping and rock chip sampling Focus believes the Treasure Island Gold Project offers immense potential.

Treasure Island offers many other unique features. For example, our
    traditional land owners, the Nakelo Clan, also own 50 per cent of the resort and members of the clan hold many key positions, which helps ensure a truly authentic Fijian experience.

Main characters

Billy Bones - The old seaman who stays at the Admiral Benbow inn. He is a pirate who has acquired the map that shows the location of Captain Flint's treasure.

Jim Hawkins - The principal narrator of the story. He gets involved in the adventure because his parents own the Admiral Benbow inn where Billy Bones stays. Jim is a young boy (13–14 years old, he is 17 when he is retelling the story), and after his father's death he begins to make his own way in the world. He is recruited as cabin boy on the Hispaniola, and through his curiosity and courage, he plays a crucial role in the eventual defeat of the pirates: he retrieves the map of Treasure Island from Billy Bones; he becomes aware of Silver's plot and informs the ship's officers of the mutiny; and he meets Ben Gunn, which leads him to Ben's boat, which enables him to reboard and recapture the Hispaniola, killing Israel Hands in self-defence.

Dr. Livesey - The family physician who treats Jim Hawkins's dying father and also attends to Billy Bones. As the ship's doctor, he treats the wounded pirates, even though they are his enemies. Dr. Livesey is no stranger to violence, having in the past served the Duke of Cumberland and been wounded in battle.

Long John Silver - A one-legged pirate who was quartermaster to the notorious Captain Flint. He is a very cunning, amoral man who puts on a friendly, helpful exterior while all the time planning treachery. Initially he was liked by Jim because he performs his duties as cook on the Hispaniola and he appears to be a model member of the crew. However, he soon reveals his ruthless, violent side, and once the buccaneers are on the island he murders one of the crew, as Jim watches.

Captain Smollett - The captain of the Hispaniola. At the beginning of the voyage he makes his misgivings known to Trelawney, who dislikes him. But Smollett is soon proved correct in his judgments and Trelawney is forced to change his opinion. As a captain, Smollett excels in his tasks, and proves his determinedness when the mutiny begins. He frequently takes charge of the situation and efficiently marshals the men for the defence of the loghouse. After he is wounded he takes no further part in the action.

Squire Trelawney - He is a rich landowner who finances the entire expedition. He buys the Hispaniola and selects a crew, but he cannot keep a secret and everyone seems to get to know about the nature of the mission. The squire is a well-traveled man and the best shot amongst the crew. He also shows effective leadership qualities and keeps a cool head throughout the adventure.
    Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
    Find the similar links
    List of hotels |Imports Company

It is like a true treasure on earth the place if gifted by the god with gold .

Comment

Treasure Island is surrounded by sun-drenched beaches and lush hinterland. The Gold Coast is home to all the major theme parks, has a perfect year-round climate and a great relaxed lifestyle.
      Visit the top immigration to Australia firm in the world.

Comment

Treasure Island heaven on the earth. Beaches are so beautiful once you are there you will not feel going anywhere else.
        Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Its majorly about the experiences that provides us all those terms especially like bus tours from nyc to maine and we can get to have a way out of it and it works certainly.

Comment

I have been visited the Treasure Island few years ago. You are right rajdeep, it is a paradise to explore on earth. This destination is notable because of its beautiful beaches and awesome natural spots.

Comment

Right FRANKIE. This Island is notable for natural Spots and beaches. I also visited there last year with my uncle. It is one of the most famous place for adventure lovers. I will go there again with my friends. They are big lovers of adventurous places.

Comment

I am an adventure lover. so I like to visit the adventures places of all over the world. The Treasure Island is my favorite adventures Island. I went there after my bus tours of canada about one year ago with my Uncle's family. I would love to go there again. it is an ideal place for adventure lovers.

Comment

I have no idea about the Treasure Island because it is an untouched place for me. I have never visited this island in my whole traveling life. I have read about this island first time through your posts and come to know about it. I want to explore this island but before this, I am keen to see some images of this island. Cna anyone share here?

Have you know about travel packages of west coast?

Comment

Treasure Island is a Bay in San Francisco. This is the finest places which can grab tourist attention towards them. I really like this place especially its evening views appeals me a lot and I would like to suggest you whenever you got a free time go ahead towards it for having a quality of time in your life.

Comment

I really nice your suggestion. In my free time, I must move to explore Treasure Island. But I am keen to see some images of this island before going there. Because I must see the images of places which I will explore in my next days. SO I will wait for your next reply when you share some images of this place here.

Comment

I have heard about the Treasure Island before few months from my friends. but I have never been to there visited yet in my whole traveling life. Now i want to see some images of it if you have some. So that will be very helpful and useful for me and for all others too.

Comment

It will be interesting to get some more knowledge about Treasure Island from you. I would like to visit ti destination soon but before to go will read your views about this Island. So guys keep sharing and let me know the speciality of this destination, what is the main cause of its popularity?

Comment

Alizay!! I am going to say that this will be a good time period for me and for all others too. So now let me tell you that, Treasure Island is a place that I am also willing to know a bit more about it with some images. So have a good time there and keep sharing like this time. I hope we will see massive stuff soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X