No announcement yet.

Sydney vs Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go with sydney. That's truly an indiscernible place and i just simply love to explore this. It's been great for me to expericne stuff like this always. I'm sure that it will be fun for me to experience these sort of places always. I was having a dream to explore Sydney while this New Year but couldn't do so. Surely i wont miss that chance next year. Will love to try that again.

Comment

I am going to agree with all of the sharing stuff about these beautiful cities but now my father says that Melbourne and Sydney are major cities in the Australia, any how Australia has much attractions which are bale for exploring but its one of the best in sydney is harbourfront Opera House and on the other hand in Melbourne best attractions for visitors National Gallery of Victoria. I love both of the cities for enjoying visiting.

Comment

I love sydney more then the other one as trying some of this has always have helped me to try some of the new place like this. Have been visited this and had tremendous time at
        that city as these offers incredible sort of stuff to try and i used to have fun at this as always.

Comment

Working...
        X