Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best jobs in Australia suited to foreign workers and immigrants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best jobs in Australia suited to foreign workers and immigrants?

i've been intrigued with Australia.. the country has become a top tourist destination in the world and there's an increasing number of immigrants who go there..

what could be the best jobs availbale there suited to those who plan to immigrate there?
    Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Shear sheeps ?

Just kidding, interesting question though.

I would think different bars and restaurants for younger people.

There's probably a big interest to take care of animals.

If I were going and being in such situation I would definitely work with something that has to do with animals.
    Administrator

Comment

variety of jobs are available for immigrants, it is even faster to find these days. you can refer to this site http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...-in-demand.htm for a brief job outline.

there are also trends of traveling in australia. backpacking and campervanning. campervans make it easier to travel the vast ground unlike philippines which is an inter-island country. backpackers can also engage in fruit picking jobs whilst traveling. this helps earn, and or save accommodation
      Last edited by jennychic; 09-29-2009, 05:30 AM.
      motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Hi,

Jennychic, the link you have given is very informative.

It is quite useful. I found it interesting.
        Last edited by cyprus27; 10-07-2009, 11:20 AM.
        Cyprus Taxi Transfers

Comment

thanks for the link jennychic..

i thought before that australia's major industry is on dairy products, just like new zealand's.. i've read in a column that australia needs more miners and machine operators now.. i jus't don't know how accurate this column is..
          Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

2d0k, yes they are needed in australia mostly for foreign workers. immigrants is another subject.

miners and machine operators fall under Trades Persons (referring back to the same link i previously indicated) or here again
            motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Looking for opal

Comment

PROFESSIONAL workers from Australia and other countries outside the European Union wanting to find a job in Britain will face even tougher restrictions from 2010.

UK shuts door on foreign workers | The Daily Telegraph
                Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

One can work on cruise ships as there are wide variety of jobs available on cruise ships. Cruise ship jobs include hair stylist jobs, bartending jobs, cook, security staff, instructor jobs. Working on a cruise ship is also one of the best ways to work and have fun at the same time. Just imagine being able to get paid while traveling to different exotic destinations around the world. It's truly something to experience.
                  Cruise Ship Jobs

Comment

If you are just on a working holiday visa in Australia and you are looking for a job, you can try a fruit picker..
                    Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Work in a beach dude. whether its a bartender, a waiter or anything, Australia's beaches are so fine and beautiful it will feel like your on a vacation as well. although, the beaches tend to get too hot when the heat wave is up
                      Australian ETA

Comment

According to me getting any of the royal caribbean cruise jobs can lead you to some of the most exciting life experiences you could ever imagine. I think there lot of well paid summer cruise jobs are available for those with a desire to work with any of the cruise liners.
                        Cruise Ship Jobs

Comment

"Cruise ship jobs include hair stylist jobs, bartending jobs, cook, security staff, instructor jobs. Working on a cruise ship is also one of the best ways to work and have fun at the same time. Just imagine being able to get paid while traveling to different exotic destinations around the world. It's truly something to experience. " I like this thank you Darwin.

Comment

I thought before that australia's major industry is on dairy products, like new zealand's.. i have read in a column that australia needs more miners and machine operators now.. i jus't don't know how correct this column.

Comment

Its depends on age...if you are younger and looking for work then according to me bars or restaurant or any kind of stores or mall are better choice to work for.
                              Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Working...
                              X